on 16 December 2013
It is called Children's Favourites, but it is also about being Grandad's Favourites. Do not expect nursery rhyme type songs. I've heard enough of them in their various forms. These are the original recordings by the original artists. Do you want to hear "Champion The Wonder Horse"? "Don't Jump Off The Roof Dad"? A new generation of children will hopefully hear these and learn them - as I have. FANTASTIC AND WONDERFUL.
on 7 August 2016
Bought this for the grandchildren to hear the music their grandparents were subjected to!!! but....it turns out its lovely to hear them all again. Quite nostalgic. Now our 2 year old is singing along with some of them! I can highly recommend
on 4 April 2014
Not much to say other than, if you like oldies goldies, this is for you. We have the CDs in the car and I have to say, my husband and I probably enjoy them even more than our sons (both under 3). Fantastic buy!
on 25 April 2015
I have to admit I only bought this album for one song, then I discovered I already had it on another album. Still I have no regrets at buying this one as there are a great many classic novelty songs that I also like and have not heard in years. Buy it if like me your a big kid.
on 26 February 2014
An album full of nostalgia - and [scarily] I know most of the words.
One disappointment - it doesn't have '3 wheels on my Wagon' on it.
A great album for all those fans of 'Uncle Mac' on a Saturday morning.
on 31 December 2016
some tunes never heard of others are ok seems to be a lot of modern ones good to ply to children while in their cot or bed.
on 21 August 2017
Perfect accompanion for car jounies with grandchilren- Nostalgia is what it used to be!
on 17 August 2017
outstanding quality, thanks so much . beautiful packaging, bright beautiful colours and good content too!
on 30 May 2017
... selection of an innocent world no more.
on 29 August 2017