on 16 May 2015
Now my review for Book 2 in this series stated I wasn't as impressed with it as I was with the fantastic first book, so I'm glad to say that Tom's back. But this one is more the search for Tom, rather than about Tom himself. So did I like it? Yes, more than book 2. This time the good guys and the bad guys are after Tom, some of them not even knowing who they are after.

Ii was a bit muddled at the start as to who some of the characters were as it's a long time since I'd read the first two books, but it didn't really matter as the story and the action got going and I was along for the ride. I did enjoy the Andrew Harvey character and I've since found out he's hopefully getting his own adventures, which is great.
on 17 March 2017
This action packed plot is gripping. It is a non stop exciting process. From England to the Philippines. Then onto South Africa and back to U.K. The running and killings are but exhausting. At one point, I had to rest and leave the novel aside. The tragedies were overwhelming. The story is well thought of and thoroughly researched. For this incredible effort, this book is worth 5-star.

This is an author I would want to continue reading his works. I'll see what else he has in his mind. I have another 3 books from this author I'm waiting to read. Way to go...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 January 2013
Mr McDermott has neatly completed the circle with this book. Be warned, you need to read the first two in the trilogy before this one. I found the first book exceptional,being a great thriller and raising some interesting moral questions. Gray Resurrection was good, but this finale is a work of real quality.

The writing is assured, the characters are convincing and the plot moves along at breath taking pace. Whatever Mr McDermott's background, he tells a tale which is convincing,particularly in some of the detail around the machinations of the Intelligence services and counter terrorism activities. He packs a lot of action into the story much of it's edge of the seat stuff with sufficient technical detail to make it authentic and believable.

The loose ends from the earlier works are neatly brought together in this finale and I really enjoyed it. Will our hero settle down or is the door open for another adventure? I hope the latter. These books have laid the foundation for a very successful series...
on 25 September 2017
How on earth this author can keep taking the plot to the next level I will never know ! I have been thoroughly entertained from start to finish.The characters are so believable I can literally picture them conversing together and can feel their bond.Can't wait to start book 4.
on 14 September 2016
From start to finish this book delivered surprises. Again interesting to read of the UK government as the bad guys, although that's too simplistic for this book.
Also good to see it is wit that wins the day and not brawn. The good guys are not super heroes just people with flaws and questionable morals.
I look forward to book 3.
on 10 August 2017
Fast paced, well written book following on in the life of Tom Gray.
Taken hostage and nearly killed along with his team Tom returns to the UK for justice.
on 5 October 2017
love this book full of action and that goes for all TOM GRAY'S BOOKS, READ HIS BOOKS 1 TO 6 .ALL WORTH IT
WORTH A READ AND ENJOY.
on 14 June 2017
The third book in the Tom Gray saga more than lives up to expectations. Another non-stop page turner - looking forward to number four.
on 25 April 2017
A good novel with many twists, the interesting thing about this novel it moves around the World and it still Haas a good plot. I am now going to read volume 4.
on 22 April 2017
Very hard to put down. Superb fast moving plot with lots of twist and turns. Going to move onto the next one immediately.