on 7 January 2017
Very good
on 7 February 2014
I love quizzes - but I am the first to admit that I don't always know the shape of countries, their exact position on the Continents, their flags, landmarks or Capital cities. I am, however, an inquisitive person and even at my age I am happy to be reminded/learn!

This is a colourful, bright, easy to play app which is suitable for all ages & I will enjoy using it to accompany my morning-coffee time. Hopefully, next time African countries turns up on Pointless as a category I will be able to find better answers from my increased store of knowledge!
on 9 February 2014
I absolutely love this app. I don't say that about many but this is fantastic. I got it as a free app of the day but would be more than happy to have paid the asking price. I'm a home educating mum of 2 & geography has never been my strong point and if I'm brutally honest I had no interest in it! Now my children are showing an interest I thought I'd make the effort so was interested to see how this app would work out for me and if I'd actually learn & enjoy it.
I have picked up this app several times a day since I've had it and honestly love it. I started off knowing very little and am now super pleased with myself for getting all the countries in Europe in the right places on the map, after just 2 days!! This app is sure to be a fantastic tool for my family's education and I'd recommend it to anyone who loves to learn! Great job on a fun, educational app
on 7 February 2014
I've not seen a game like this before and it turns out I may not have been paying as close attention at school as I'd like to have thought.

Game play is easy - get the question right and you get a country which is stacked to reach a target line. Countries can be rotated but you can also topple the stacks causing countries to disappear... sorry Austria, Nepal and USA.

I'm having fun trying to remember cities and points of interest and may have to finish Africa before bedtime.
on 7 February 2014
The games aren't much to get excited over. The learning flash cards of maps countries and flags is its saving grace. As a package though it's a great idea that's poorly designed and executed.
Educational but lacks the incentive and fun that the game element of the application should offer.
Close but certainly no fat Cuban Cigar.
on 7 February 2014
I love this app. I'm 68 and still find things in it to learn: shapes are really tricky!
I can see me playing this in competition with my grandchildren (and probably losing!)
Lovely, informative app.

That being said, it's definitely not worth the incredible battery drain.

Settings / Battery / Usage confirms this, as well as the device getting terribly hot.

Tested with all other apps/widgets off; airplane mode; wifi connected only to start the app (licence check) then turned off.

HTC One X, Stock Rom.
on 26 February 2014
Game works well technically but the questions quickly get tedious and repetitive - also, sometimes moronic - "What country speaks Spanish?" - when Spain is one of the choices offered.....

The "stacking" element of the game is actually quite fun - you do need to think about centres of gravity etc!

Not sure what age group it's aimed at - children will like the presentation but might find the questions hard, and this adult got bored after a few days so deleted it.
Good free app, educational,
lots of things I didn't know about, to make it a bit more of a challenge try it in a different language.
on 7 February 2014
As others have said fails to exit from menu. Additional bugs when exit prompt displays under a play menu.

Also scoring seems arbitrary and pointless as no apparent tracking or score tables.

Remains to be seen how good it is at avoiding repetition of questions but OK so far. Think it will be useful for learning though due to interactivity and playback of answers.