Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.49

on 30 January 2013
As usual when buying from Amazon direct and not a 3rd party there is never a problem with delivery and usually as in this case the purchased item tends to arrive early. Excellent service from Amazon as usual, thank you. As for the CD itself well its fantastic and anyone who is a Chris Tomlin fan will love this CD as I think its possibly his best yet. Anyone who is a christian and doesn't know Chris Tomlin if you want to listen to some real inspiring worship music you got to get this CD And anyone who is not a christian but appreciates good music get this CD you will be pleasantly surprised. Excellent service, Excellent CD, Excellent
on 11 January 2013
I absolutely love this album.
After hearing 'Whom Shall I Fear' at Night of Joy 2012 I couldn't wait for it to come out.
There are great compilations with Phil Wickham, Kari Jobe and Lecrae.
I recommend this to any lover of Chris Tomlin's music.
It definitely goes to the top of pile! Brilliant!
on 19 January 2013
I would recommend this to all church worship groups , for individual devotions and just to chill listening to it.
on 24 February 2014
Chris Tomlin continues to bring fresh and uplifting new worship songs to our midst! Alot of the songs on the album taking a slightly new influence towards the R&B and dance root with programmed sounding beats. But all in all a great purchase for any hungry worshipper - and Chris Tomlin fan!
on 12 October 2013
I would have given this album 5 stars, but I'm at a loss what the point of the song Burning Lights is about. Having purchased the MP3 version I thought perhaps Ii hadn't downloaded it properly. Other than that as with other Chris Tomlin classics no doubt it won't be long before these are being sung in many churches around the world. An album which grows on you and one which I enjoy singing along to.
on 7 November 2013
I'm glad I bought this after it was released at a cheaper price. I like about half the songs, but one or two are excellent. Some songs include other artists and this changes the style quite a bit which didn't work for me.
on 14 April 2014
God of angel armies is my favourite track. I've given this away to people going through tough stuff - redundancy, Court case for custody. I've just ordered another for myself. Uplifting, inspiring words and a great sound.
on 19 February 2015
For almost 25 years, all my attempts to appreciate Contemporary Christian music went like this: "Oh, come on, let's give this a try, surely there's good music to be found in all genrURRGH TURN THAT CRAP OFF." Well, no more. "Burning Lights" is the first Contemporary Christian album that I have not only willingly kept listening to, but have actually bought. Ironically, this purchase comes several years after acknowledging that my natural religious identity is "hopeful agnostic." But, hey, I like David Bowie and I'm not a Martian.

I don't want to oversell this album. It's pretty standard pop-rock, with a dash of EDM and a smidgen of hip-hop. But it's all very well-done -- the singing, the playing, the production, and the catchy, skillful songs that would be big radio hits if their lyrics dealt with secular topics. In fact, I'll go right ahead and say that "Whom Shall I Fear (God of Angel Armies)" is better than any big "uplifting" ballad you're likely to hear in the top 10 this year.

It's quite possible that this won't be the last of Tomlin's albums I buy. He's converted me in one way, at least.
on 26 March 2014
Despite liking and playing a lot of Chris Tomlin's music in Church in the band, this is the first album I have bought of his.
There are several stand out tracks including Awake my Soul and God's Great Dance Floor.
on 15 August 2013
On the initial demo plays from Amazon, I wasnt quite sure whether to buy it but took the risk and it was so worth it. I bought it at the same time as Glorious Ruins, Passion and Let It Be Known (Worship Central) and is most probably my favourite of all 4 albums.

My favourite track is probably Soverign atm but so many come in a close second one of them being Countless Wonders. Dont hesitate in buying the whole album instead of a couple tracks!