on 8 April 2016
Worked well for about 3 months and then the battery is no longer recognized by the phone. Over a year on and the case is still protecting the phone so it's well built in that sense just not good enough electrically.
on 21 September 2014
Was absolutely brilliant when I first received it, was so helpful having that extra battery to go through a night shift.
Only given 3 stars because it now says it's not connected to the phone when it clearly is, I've taken it off and cleaned the back of my phone just in case but it just doesn't seem to work.
it might just be something wrong with my case but other than that it is brilliant, would highly recommend them
on 16 September 2015
Had this for a few weeks, worked brilliantly for a while, then the icon started to play up, charging the phone then saying the battery is empty, now the battery icon has completely disappeared, very disappointed with it, as it was quite expensive!!!
on 13 March 2017
Let me start by saying. I can not fault the seller, or the quality of the product. It's a shame it didn't work however. Just got another one let's hope this one works.
on 18 July 2015
Don't buy it, less than a month, and it stopped functioning, don't waste your money like I did
on 2 August 2017
on 28 October 2014
Practical product but problematic use. Indeed, the battery is in the flap and small internal cables get damaged very quickly. This is my third case since February 2014, always quickly replaced by Amazon.
on 6 July 2017
Just a thin and a great product and delivered on time
on 5 November 2015
It's not that good
It will make the device bigger and heavier
on 3 January 2014
While looking into this I thought the cost of the case was too much and the fact that you could buy other battery cases for a lot less it would not be worth the outlay. But with wining some vouchers I thought I would take the plunge.

My instant notice on getting this was that is was not too big like the other Battery cases I have had before.
It is a very good tight fit to the phone.
Biggest shock was that the battery is actually located in the front cover and not the case area fitted to the handset. This makes the front very sturdy.
The overall power growth is pretty good as well considering its only an extra 1200mAh. The phone identifies the case as a genuine flip case and manages the power properly.
I have 8 assorted emails accounts as well as hangout messenger, FB messenger and Linked in running all day and from a full overnight charge in normal usage seem to be able to get 50% battery life remaining after 24hours. Obviously if I start gaming it does drop but I still get a good full day from this with no problem.

I am glad now I went for this and not the cheaper option.. It is well worth it.

See one answered question