Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 28 April 2014
a bargain good quality used daily
on 8 June 2014
This charging dock is a great item. Realise that it does not come with a spare battery so I bought a stronger one off amazon.It does come with the usb charger that plugs in though and you can use a mains charger with this too.
on 25 August 2014
Excellent value for money. Bought it originally to charge my spare battery and got this product because of the extra features it offered. I then got a S view cover (another great accessory!) but was initially having trouble reliably connecting my S4 mini with the S view cover fitted. Then I found the charger has a D shaped insert which can be removed easily (not sure this a design function!) this gives more room and allows the micro usb to protrude more. Now the phone connects every time. Very handy when in the office to keep my phone charged and connected with my pc to download files, plus am able to keep my spare battery charged. Would recommend it.
on 10 August 2014
Good product for the price - requires a high output usb. I had a power failure on my 1 amp usb connector (fuse blown) and replaced it with a 4 amp connector which, if I charge phone and replacement battery at the same time, sometimes displays the red "alarm" too much energy consumed light. I don't really care since it happens only rarely and my new usb connector just shuts down and restarts when I remove either the phone or the replacement battery. Not sure whether this is caused by the dock or the usb connector.
I would buy it again.
on 26 May 2014
Great price, compact, holds phone at good angle for night time bedside charging using wake up alarm, easy to slot phone into and out of.
on 24 May 2014
I bought one of these for home and liked it so much I bought another one for work. Possible a little expensive but considering a quality charger would be £5+ anyway, it's actually quite reasonable. I have a S-line silicon case and can you use the charger with it still on, it also chargers a spare battery simultaneously if you have one. Viewing angle is good, and when the phone hits 100% you don't get the message to remove it from the charger. Feels like a quality product.
on 29 August 2014
It charges the front side phone which is awsome, but doesnt charge the rear spare battery slot doesnt work for me. when i put in rear battery nothing happens no charge or even sign of battery getting warm. checked level battery is still at neutral. Overall its a good charger for the samsung s4 mini.
on 10 July 2014
Phone fits in holder well, but the supplied usb cable does not connect to the charging point. Obviously faulty and badly made. Tried another cable but the connection just doesn't fit. Now awaiting collection and will have to source an alternative.
on 8 September 2014
Received it really quickly. It was well packed. Does everything it needs to - ie charge my phone. Had no problems at all with it. Would recommend and may purchase another to keep at work.
on 21 September 2014
I'm really glad I bought this. It sits on my disk and keeps the phone (and second battery) charged. My only worry is whether I should let both run down a bit more before recharging.