on 29 January 2017
love this though wish it would fib and say I had done more steps lol
on 8 December 2017
Meh. No real good use for this.
on 17 August 2017
Great little pedometer, reasonably accurate (only 3 steps out on testing). Only disappointing thing is that I read a review that said you could clip it to your waistband .... you can't and I purchased 26 of these for a charity event based on that review!
on 15 June 2015
Great for an estimate of how far you're walking. It doesn't start counting til you've been waking for 6-7 seconds, but after that is reasonable... my walk to work - just over a mile - always shows up the same (3000 steps). It's not 100% accurate, as having worked it out (pedantic, I know) with the distance/my stride length, my walk to work should show up at about 3,500 steps... However, it's a great way of showing roughly how far you're waking & in what time frame.
on 27 May 2017
GREAT BIT OF KIT FOR JUST COUNTING STEPS
on 1 May 2016
Second one of these I've had as my puppy chewed the first one. Wear it most days as it reminds me to keep walking
on 29 November 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 November 2014
very good value for money and i find it to be quite accurate. screen easy to read as well. love the way it resets itself at midnight. recommend it.
on 9 August 2016
Arrived very quickly ,I'm very pleased with product. only down side was the instructions was to small to read.
on 17 March 2016
The only reason for one star is that the reset button doesn't work, so after an initial quick look I couldn't then put my weight, height and stride length in so making the product useless. Other than that it's a good size and weight. the text is quite small for what mode you are in otherwise okay. Had it worked I think it would have been fine.