Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 15 January 2014
Bought this to get more protection for screen without the useless normal type of protectors.
It not only does that but the sleep action when closed is really good. Also it does not add any bulk to phone and is quite smart looking.
on 22 June 2015
Fits very well, and less bulky than other flip covers since it replaces the clip on cover instead of fitting over it.

A number of people have complained that the magnet breaks the compass. I did notice this initially when the cover was folded all the way round to the back- however after re-calibration of the compass this was no longer a problem.

How to do this? Start an app that uses the compass such as Google Maps, then wave the phone around in a figure of 8. If google maps brings up the feedback, disable shake to provide feedback, then try again. This resolved the issue for me immediately - no need for restarting the phone or anything.

Here's a video that shows how to do it: https://youtu.be/sP3d00Hr14o
on 8 October 2015
Gave as a gift last Xmas, just getting round to reviewing now. My Girlfriend has been using it on her phone daily for almost a year and it still looks brand new. In and out of pockets and a bag that is filled with whatever lives in handbags.

I'm convinced it has a secret kevlar coating that they don't tell you about with the amount of abuse it has taken.
on 24 April 2014
I love this case. It's attached to my phone every day and I couldn't live without it - the way that it actually is the back of the phone is really quite cool and it protects the screen from scratches very well.

Although it has a great build quality and fits perfectly with the phone, I can't help but comment on the price. £17 is way too much for what is essentially a bit of plastic moulded on to a rigid screen protector. Whilst in light of the actual device's price it might not seem too bad, but if you compare it to other unofficial flip covers from other places the price is very high. This is the only thing that brings it down from 5 stars in my opinion - everything else works excellently and it is a great addition to my Moto G.
on 3 February 2015
Bought this for my girlfriend to go with the phone that I bought her for her xmas, she really likes it as I got her a kindle paper white a few years back with a very similar case and they both go well together. I have heard stories of the magnet messing up the phones GPS but she has not complained about any such problems.
on 9 April 2015
Great cover - sturdy, close fitting, non-slip. Found fitting instructions difficult to follow and had to resort to You Tube - where I learned that the phones' back cover had to be removed - info which was not at all clear in instructions. Once fitted - very happy with purchase.
on 2 December 2015
Works a treat and doesn't make phone bulky like some flip cases. Turns screen on and off when open and closed and has cut out for speaker so you can talk on the phone with the flip over the screen
on 20 March 2017
Good quality cover for Moto g. Protects the phone well ,still going strong after using for a long time
on 16 May 2014
When I got my new phone I bought a cover from a cart in a shopping centre. Satisfactory as it was I just didn't like the look of it so I searched online for one that was made for my particular make of mobile. I am delighted with it and highly recommend it. So much better than the covers that fit a multitude of phones.
on 31 July 2015
didn't fit my moto G phone, had to send it back, shame as looked good