on 23 June 2014
Not as easy to use as my previous Navman. Is proving difficult to set up, as it seems to keep losing information. I used it on Saturday and the battery life was only one hour. Luckily I had the power lead in the glove box. Don't like the need to give an exact address, even with the postcode entered. Not happy with it currently. If I can't get it to work properly, I will return it and order something else.
on 14 May 2014
i bought this from my local store. i've always bought Garmins so was a bit nervous of this one, but I needn't have worried! If you select the 'easiest' route option it plots a sensible route using motorways. the lane guidance as shown in the picture is really helpful as well as the spoken road names. what i like best is as you come off the motorway it tells you what to do at the roundabout well in advance so that you can get in the correct lane straight away. it is very easy to set up and programme. the only downside is it doesn't come with a home charger and it didn't seem to like being plugged into a computer to charge. I bought a compatible charger (only a few pounds) and then everything was fine.
on 29 May 2014
Can't fault this. Fantastic price & easy to use. Only small downside is the ease of updating maps. - info on how to do it is sorely lacking and u need. to separately buy usb lead to do it. That's a very poor way of making the product useful.
on 4 March 2014
This is what I have been looking for its great and I love it that's why I gave it 5 stars
on 30 March 2014
very pleased with this purchase. used immediately. would recommend seller
on 26 May 2014
Tried 2 of these (very happy with my older Mio C510 but no traffic and maps getting old) - both failed with blank screen while charging within an hour of receipt - Amazon refunded OK.