on 5 November 2017
Was a real struggle to get through season 2. I stopped for a few years quite early on in the season and only started rewatching when a friend highly recommend the later seasons. I did persevere and while there are some good plot points toward the end of the series, overall the show moves at a snails pace, there is a repetative nature to characters constantly getting clumsily injured in silly situations (with no 'threat' at all) perhaps as a reason for them to have to stay put and 'heal' all the time and not progress things. The writing for some of the characters is bipolar and not believable. Hershel's character however is a very strong point of the series, as he is one of the few whose actions and emotions stayed true to the character while developing in an interesting way.

Seasons 3-4 are a massive improvement and so while this season in my eyes could have been much better, it is worth enduring season 2, to enjoy season 3.
on 6 April 2018
An absolutely fantastic programme. I’m really not a fan of zombie programmes but I found once I got used to the gore - the storylines were interesting and I have watched all of the series now up to the latest.
Would really recommend giving it a try.
on 19 February 2017
Gave season one 4 stars (I think) but enjoying season 3 far more. Show has really got under my skin. Think I'm in for the long haul now. Wish I'd got the full box set to begin with. Great entertainment.
on 28 December 2017
Great season. I would definitely recommend.
on 1 March 2016
Great. I don't usually watch zombie movies but something about this series grips you. It is a bit gory but just remember most of it people hitting water melons and you'll be OK
on 17 January 2016
I simply love the Walking Dead. Many say that Season 2 was a little long winded and reminded about a soap opera, but I just loved the Daryl-Sophia story line.
on 2 June 2015
Absolutely love this series. I won't relate the scenes as so many already have. Enough to say if you have watched series one you will want to continue with the others. Great characters and storylines.
on 12 April 2015
Such an excellent series to follow missed it when it was first shown on tv.Thoroughly enjoying it, makes you wonder what you would do yourself if faced with the situation.I have always been pleased with the service from Amazon they always deliver before the estimated time.
on 11 March 2015
I only started watching this two weeks ago, i had heard the plaudits and have a thing for post-apocalyptic zombie films so i felt like i couldn't miss out. Season 2 just builds upon the first season and its brilliant, the makeup and visual effects are second-to-none, acting is believable and professional and the story had me gripped: especially the final episode. I am already looking at ordering the third season right now.
on 14 March 2018