on 11 September 2017
great app
on 3 January 2014
I will just have to repeat myself - useless for a Kindle and my disabled son is so disappointed that he cant view places and streets he knows.
on 26 November 2013
I expected the usual Google zoom in, fly-by views. This does not do that and is no more than a street map
on 27 March 2014
This is just a collection of Google maps, not the real Google Earth at all. It is therefore useless for Kindle Fire HD.
on 2 June 2014
Got this so I could 'armchair holiday' but every time I logged in, it wouldn't work. I don't know if it was my tablet, but I was left disappointed.
on 14 March 2014
This app was useless on my kindle fire, it did not work at all! I consider myself computer literate, but try as I might it did not work. I am glad it was a free app!
on 4 June 2016
Great
on 27 July 2014
Loaded in error not really my cup of tea works great on computer but on kindle we'll see for your self
on 9 March 2014
Rubbish, this isn't google earth at all just a link to your browser, very misleading indeed. If zero stars were an option, this trash would have got it - don't waste your life or that finger press- save it for something decent!!!!
on 23 May 2014
I find it more difficult to use than the previous edition but then I'm not up to date with technology