on 20 February 2014
My son absolutely loved theses speakers, which unfortunately, had to be returned as they were faulty on arrival. The speakers came very poorly packaged - when I took them out of the padded envelope, the box they were in was damp. The liquid inside, had leaked out and there was very little liquid in either speaker - therefore spoiling the water display. My son was so disappointed that he could not keep them. I returned the speakers, however - I am considering re-ordering them in the hope that the next order will not be damaged. Fingers crossed, as they looked like a cool, and fun addition to any youngsters bedroom. I would have awarded them 5 had they not been damaged. :(stars
on 3 February 2014
ABSOLUTELY CRAP THE SOUND DISTORTS I COULD FART MORE BASS AND MAKE IT SOUND BETTER EVEN WORSE WHEN YOU USE WITH PHONE OR IPOD AND THEY CANT TAKE A PC
on 1 March 2014
I ordered a pair of these water speakers 4 days ago and received them today (1-3-14). When I opened the package and took out the speakers they where covered in oil/water and the box they came in was soaked. The back of the speakers where broken and wires were falling out of everywhere!. I was highly disappointed with this product and will be sending them back.
on 7 April 2014
The box they came in looked abit damaged on the corners. The speakers were great! Worked so well and they have a good bass and the LED lights look cool! But a few weeks in and then the water has appeared to just have gone!? And now they have a squeaky sound over the music so I have chucked them away! It's better off trying a branded water speakers or just different speakers.
on 22 February 2014
Product arrived quickly but was broken!!! Dosnt work with iPod like stated!! Daughter is very dissappointed as only one speaker worked the other one had leaked the water.
on 17 March 2014
Were bought as a present. Won't work off anything but computer . When arrived only one speaker working. Trying to return but not having much luck. Not a good experience.
on 12 January 2014
o
k as a novelty ,for parties etc but not outstanding,make a good present for a laugh.
kids would luv them.
on 12 December 2013
Absolutely rubbish, do not even waste time, they came selotaped up in bubble wrap, all water leaked every where. Only work in usb port
Hate them
on 10 January 2014
I recieved speakers from another label/manufacturer than the pics shows. They had a big fat label marque stamp in the front, while the pic showd a blank front.

On of them had lost the rubber feet underneath, and it did not have any ater in it.

Luckily I did buy it from Amazon, so new ones are on the way. They said it would be the right label this time, but I wonder. let's see.

Always check review to avoid this. I missed that this time, starring myself blind at "right label" (and did get another label anyway).
on 20 December 2014
I have just received this item but I am very disappointed as it was meant to be a Christmas present for my daughter. There was no water in either of the 2 speakers which made them anything but Water Fountain Speakers. After waiting so long for delivery I now have to go and try get them somewhere else which is going to be a mammoth task given that it is only a few days before Christmas. The surprising thing is that the packaging was not water damaged at all which makes me think they were faulty before being dispatched 😠. The sound quality seems ok but that's poor compensation to me.