on 27 December 2015
I bought this back in September for my 15 month granddaughter for Xmas ..So far the steering wheel and wheels have come off and she has falling..It may be cheap but health in safety need to be contacted for selling dangerous toys for young ones.
on 6 April 2017
This is not a good toy for a child under 2 years of age. We bought this for our one year old and have had to throw it away as she kept on falling on her face or the back of her head, as the toy is flimsy and it is not stable. I would urge people to spend a little more and buy a better quality toy.
on 28 July 2017
Rubbish and unsafe, kept tipping over despite it saying it doesn't tip back.
on 29 May 2017
It's ok
on 19 July 2014
I brought this for my youngest daughters 1st birthday in October. I couldn't resist with such a good price, as i've seen this else where retail from £19.99 to £29..99 and i brought mine at £9.99. I've built it which took me less then 2 mins so easy to ensemble. Perfect for 1+ not sure it will last until 3 yrs I think it's too diddy for a 3yr old. But for £9.99 bargain. Very happy.
on 17 December 2015
My daughter flipped back when sitting on it and smacked the back of her head on the wooden floor , thankfully she is ok . I can't believe it is for 1yr plus , the safely device for preventing it from flipping over is rubbish , hopefully no other parent will witness this happening
on 16 October 2014
Quality is cheap was embarrassed when my niece opened it and was out together. Glad I didn't pay full price.
on 15 October 2014
Very flimsy to the point of not being safe for little ones to sit on.. Mine's going in the bin
on 21 September 2014
Ok for the price, but quite flimsy plastic. The seat does lift but the storage space is minimal so my daughter can't really fit anything in it and then put the seat down. I wouldn't recommend this and wish we had spent more on a better one that had more play in it.
on 7 September 2015
Poor construction the anti tip mechanism didn't work - would not recommend!