on 4 August 2016
So, first of all: my child loves this. Because it has Thomas on it, and he's obsessed with wheel-based movement. So the real customer here is happy.

From mum's perspective: sheesh this was fiddly to put together. The spanner things got stuck and took me ages (and a lot of sweating and swearing) to get off. The clamp access was I think a mite cross-threaded (although it worked in the end) - it was literally torture trying to tighten it up enough. Plus some essential bit of scooter fell off when it came out of the box and so I didn't put it back on before putting everything together (so had to re-do the whole lot when I found it --had been sitting on it all along--.

The box says 3+ but clearly from other reviews people are giving these to younger children. I had seen a dad at the park with a Thomas scooter which was really small and light and I imagined this was it, but I don't think it is - it's fairly heavy and big even at its smallest height (you can adjust the height).

The quality is OK although a bit flimsy. Overall I'd give this 3 stars for quality and build/ease of assembly, but 5 stars for the level of excitement that its arrival presaged. So 4 average. Do buy if this is what you're looking for but it definitely has its drawbacks and I'm suspicious that there is a slightly different and better (for my purposes - this is for my still-quite-little boy) version out there.
on 24 August 2014
Bought this for my two year old nephew. Very easy to assemble. He absolutely loves it. Won't go anywhere without it. I wondered whether to get one with four wheels but he managed fine with 3. Perfect!!!
on 17 June 2015
there was a bush missing between the wheel stem and the main frame that had to be sorted as the wheel would not stand straight.How do you tell an exited 3 year old that the scooter's broken and has to go back? Bit disappointed really.
on 6 May 2014
I brought this for my sons birthday and he was over the moon however I have to say how disappointed in the quality I was the welding on the footplate came apart after two days, my son was totally gutted and as a result had to buy him a completely different one, would most definetly NOT recommend this product to anyone, so disappointing.
on 11 October 2014
The wheel keeps turning round at the front too far so it falls over. My 2 year old cant work out how to sort it yet
on 23 September 2014
Easy to put together even for a Nan! No issues and he loves it and that's all I ask. Good colours.
on 1 October 2015
was so impressed with amazon with regards to this product my first item was lost in transit ...amazon called me straight back after i called them at 10pm at night and my account was updated and product delivered the next day..no fuss.. the scooter itself is adorable and very sturdy well worth the money
on 14 March 2016
Bought this scooter for my sons birhday. Didn't check contents. After party came to assemble it (13.03.13) it has back wheels missing! Tried to return it...but unable to because have only just missed the deadline for returns. So have a 3 wheel scooter with only 1 wheel. My sons really upset. A shame I'm not able to exchange for another.
on 23 June 2014
My two year old loves his Thomas scooter so much he wanted to take it to bed with him!! Scooter was exactly like one he had seen at a friends house and couldn't stop talking about it!!
on 21 April 2015
My son loves this! He is only 20 months and can go it so suits from that age ! Easy to bild and good strong scooter !