on 6 November 2013
Brilliant track. BG seems to have a steadfast eloquence when it comes to his melodic, if not marginally irreverent style of composition. Five stars...give us more!
on 9 November 2013
As a huge Boy George fan I was expecting a powerful emotional vocal, but I was left wanting. I'm not faulting the production per se, but George's voice sounds subdued and muted. Mark Ronson had the balance exactly right when George sang Somebody to Love Me on his Record Collection album. It's not a bad record by any means, but I know George can sound so much better.
on 10 December 2013
excellent album that just gets better the more you listen to it , his voice has matured and may not be as smooth as it once was but this is still an excellent album
on 7 November 2013
I used to like Boy George back in the 80's so when I saw this track I thought I would down load it to see what it was like and I was really suprised.
on 8 November 2013
I really like this track haven't heard Boy George for time now well done to him i will be telling my friends to get a copy
on 17 November 2013
Great track from George's 'This Is What I Do' album. And it's currently free. You can't lose. If you want 'Do You Really Want To Hurt Me' then you should probably just buy that. It's not 1982.
on 13 January 2014
excellent he has a different sound but very relaxing easy listening would recommend to any boy george fans or any one liking easy listening music.
on 11 April 2014
I was never a fan of Boy George and have no idea why I might have acquired this - for sure I wouldn't have parted company with any money for it
on 30 January 2014
Not typical Boy George and I loved his new sound, hope he comes out with much more like this and perhaps re-work some of his old hits.
on 23 January 2014
Enjoyed mp3.
Lovely to hear from George after all this time.
He definitely has his finger on the pulse. Well done.