on 5 November 2013
Demonstration shows Tinie has developed in the years since he's been away. Every track offers something different and none disappoint. Looking Down The Barrel is pure brilliance and now want to buy the original of the sample. Other stand out tracks for me are Lost Ones with Paloma Faith and Lover Not a Fighter with Labrinth. Heroes with Laura Mvula is beautiful too. On rotation and see no signs of being able to switch. Good work Tinie!
on 5 November 2013
Really good album, each track is different which is a rare occurrence.
i listen to the album all the way through with no skipping tracks which shows how good it is! favorite tracks are the two with labrinth featured..
on 4 November 2013
This song is absolutely phenomenal! It's Tinie with a new style. And I must say, it works.

I love it when artists experiment with genres and alike. Tinie Tempah does it here by moving from the pop-rap to grime/hip-hop rap.

All I really have to say is: If you love bass, rap, rock, pop, grime, hip-hop and good old British rap, BUY THIS ALBUM!
on 4 November 2013
Im not saying this is a bad album but there are too many songs on it that sound too similar. I know Tinie wanted 'an album full of collaborations' but I feel that he has concentrated too much on this aspect and the collaborators have stolen the thunder a little bit.

I've only listened to the album a couple of times and I'm sure it will grow on me in time but my first impression is that the vast majority of the songs start with someone else who has featured on the track and then the beat kicks in with Tinies flow. I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with that as the vast majority of songs are produced that way but the whole album is produced like that and there doesn't seem to be enough variation.

Comparing it to Eminems Marshall Mathers LP 2 album which has also been released today; every song has a different tempo and starts off in lots of different ways. Eminem also doesn't constantly rely on other artists to help him out with a decent chorus which is something that really disappoints me with Tinie.

Going back to Tinies album, I think that the only good songs on there are the ones were he has collaborated with other people and I feel that without the collaborations, Tines would struggle to put a decent album together. That being said, there does seem to be a few good songs on it and it's definitely worth a listen to, I'm just not sure it stacks up anywhere near as high his first album
on 2 April 2014
I have to be honest as on the first couple of listens to this, I was a little disappointed after the brilliant Discovery. However I am glad I persevered as this has turned out to be a great album also, not quite up there with the debut for me, but still an excellent showcase of this young mans ability to redesign music and what it represents for him.
Enjoy!
on 4 November 2013
A quality album from Tinie again. Listened to him on radio 1 show the weekend where he played his new track off the album a colab with labrynth called 'lover not a fighter', Amazing banging tune. And the rest of the album is just as slick. Highly recommend
on 24 November 2013
I have been a fan of Tinie Tempah since the first release. Some similar sounds to the first album but different enough to sound fresh.
If you like his music I really recommend this. Lets just hope it doesn't take as long to do the next one.......
on 19 May 2014
I could only bear to play it once. There have only been a couple of albums that I never wanted to give a second chance and this was one of them. Sadly, I wasted my time on the first album that I didn't enjoy. I won't be giving this one a second go.

I really loved Disc-Overy, so I was pretty annoyed that this album was so flat and uninspiring. I was hoping it was going to be another upbeat classic, plenty of bass, and full of good tunes ... but it really wasn't. To be honest, I didn't enjoy a single track on this album whereas the first one was instantly enjoyable.
on 17 November 2013
I love this album, i think this is better the his first album and i am glad that i has done another as it has been about 3years since his first album so i give it 9/10, it's must buy album
on 24 November 2013
I really only purchased this album for the song "Trampoline" but I quite like some other tracks. I would say, in my opinion, his earlier stuff is a lot better.