on 24 November 2013
1 Star for an idea that could have been written in 1 page

...the other 185 pages are a waste of paper and time... Paper to praise the author's life and all the achievements!

...with the big surprise at the end(not really!!), the real reason for the wasted 185 pages of the book...

... DO you want to be funnelled, into the funnel the author is trying to tell you about along the book? Here you go...

Don't forget to sign in the £30/month author's newsletter, PLUS all the other £200 DVD (worth £497!!!!, hahah) he is trying to sell you!

All for your own good!! It's all for your own good!!
on 20 December 2014
A tad dated now — spoke to many people who claim to have followed the 'rules' and it worked but must say, didn't for me and some others. I can see how in the 90s early 00s this worked but not in today's market.
on 10 February 2014
This is an interesting read for people who dream of being, doing, having more.
There are no real answers in this book or the dvds that are free with it- you are teased into subscribing for tutorials, etc. So one of the ways that Andrew became rich I guess is by having this idea and selling it to as many people as possible.

I don't want to put any off, just hinting that is what to expect.
Was it Anita Roddick who said "a vision is something only you can see"?
This is not my idea of how I want to live my life, but you will enjoy his story, in my opinion.
on 17 March 2014
Good book with good ideas but as you go on it becomes more and more about the author signing you up for his class that will teach you techniques that are not covered in the book. They could have been included if we were not constantly remind of the authors poor upbringing. Despite this the book does act as a great source of motivation if you are contemplating starting any business just dont buy this thinking by the end you can simply copy his idea and in a few months be rich.
on 11 December 2013
So having read this book which might have been a good idea in 1992 I did some research on the author. I can't help feel that although he made money selling HOW - TO books and he is a good speaker, that all of the sales materials are aimed at the uneducated and uninformed.

The testimonials seem embarrassingly fake. The sales ideas are cheap and old fashioned and had I known that I was buying a book from a man who has a picture of his Bentley on his website, I would have thought twice.

I wonder if there is a larger market for those "hungry for knowledge" on "how to become rich" than there are for the products or ideas promoted in this book. He seems to fill a stadium full of them. Sadly I won't be in his funnel.

I have however learned something from this book, so the consolation has been a thought provoking one. He has 50m and can fill a stadium, I do not. I will pick a niche, and try this age old concept and edit this review when I am as rich as all his candidates. :)
on 25 August 2014
Great book Andrew and yes you do need to work at any business as there really is no such thing as a free lunch.

Plenty of tyre kickers out there but ignore them and get a copy of this book detailing Andrew's rise from humble beginning's to having a few quid.

Good on him and the book says it all so go get a copy you won't regret it...
on 14 January 2014
This book is easy to read and comes across as very genuine.
I did write to Andrew for advice and received a reply within hours.
I liked the book finding it inspirational and thought provoking.
on 9 July 2014
I have read this book and it is without doubt a 5 star read, if you have any plans to make money at home you must read this book.
It is written in plain English and sweeps aside some of the excuses that you may have had in the past for not making a start.For example you do not need to be an Accountant.You are told how to find the right products to sell to the right people at the right price.
An explanation of how to repeat this process time and time again with support from other organisations such as fulfilment houses to taker away the work of distribution of the products to your customers.
A good book well written to get you started to make money. Alen Wyatt.
on 7 September 2016
This book is a great read. For me it was like a portal to many good selling ideas, and a very sensible selling methodology. The book is a high level view of what can be achieved and is intended to simply open your eyes to the possibilities. To gain the real benefits from reading this you should take the action recommended at the end of the book and a whole new world will open up for you.
on 28 October 2013
I have been a 'follower' of Andrew Reynolds for a number of years, and have followed his Cash On Demand course but without taking any necessary action. I guess that I've always felt that Andrew uses 100 words when 10 would do. I was therefore in two minds about purchasing 'Copy This Idea'. I have to say that this is a really good read, and Andrew has really given value for money. I've virtually read this book from cover to cover in two days, and it has really made me re-think my whole approach to product marketing. Thank you Andrew, and please forgive my previous more critical reviews!