on 21 November 2013
Order process excellent, delivery extremely efficients, does what I require. My new HUDL has been a learning curve from using desk and laptop computers for many years but has proved beneficial. TV useage for i-player etc has been restricted because the house is at the end of a very long copper wire from the exchange. Now with HUDL there is a far better interface with virtually no buffering and, thanks to the new cable, has been used frequently.
on 19 November 2013
For some reason this is the second review I have been asked to give for this product.
It arrived speedily and worked perfectly giving a splendid display from my Hudle to the TV.
A well worth spend and a great value.
on 24 November 2013
Very good product for the money. Works like a dream.Of sufficient length as to make it easy to connect to other devices.iZKA® - Raspberry Pi Hdmi to Hdmi Cable - 1.8 Meter
on 7 February 2014
Cable is pretty long which is ideal as means I don't have to get up or over stretch if I need to pause or stop the movie. Fits the Hudl and my tv perfectly. Good quality item. My only gripe is tv screen flickers every so often which can be rather annoying, but think that is to do with the resolution (I am not tech savy) so still tinkering around with it so that it stops flickering so much. When it does not flicker the picture and sound are great. Still to try it on my other tv, but all in all I am happy with the overall outcome. Just remember to switch on the HDMI option on the hudl and make sure it is ticked and that you have correct HDMI channel selected on your tv and both at correct resolution.

Seller delivered quickly as well and decent price as tesco charge way more.
on 23 November 2013
Did exactly what its suppose to do. Im watching my tablet films on my TV and the picture quality is great.
on 23 February 2014
Bought this cable for a friend who had just been given a HUDL for his birthday and wanted to view content on his large screen TV. Tesco wanted £15 for a cable but at less than £3 inc delivery this was a bargain. Delivery in 3 working days and I am reliably informed it works just fine straight out of the bag. Highly recommended item and seller.
on 1 February 2014
Not very happy with this cable, originally thought it was OK but since realised it isn't, when trying to watch a film, the picture and sound jumps. Originally I just tested it out on the homepage of our tablet and saw that it connected OK, but now we are using the cable its not really usable :((
on 5 April 2014
Works quite well, not sure if its our hudl the wire or the internet, but the films we watch from off the internet jump occasionally. The picture quality is fab tho. Arrived really fast and was well packaged, many thanks
on 23 February 2014
This device arrived within the promised delivery dates and was well packaged. The product is as advertised and works well in providing a link between my Tesco Hudl and my other devices. It appears to be of good quality (especially for the price paid) and I have no criticism of it or the seller.
on 12 January 2014
Ths Tesco HUDL Micro D HDMI cable is exactly what it says on the product details. Plugged it in to HUDL & TV and worked straight away, no messing about.
I thought i would be able to use the lead to watch movies on TV via my HUDL when i am away in hotels. Unfortunately Sky have got clever to this and do not support HDMI link on SKY Go.
However, that said, the gold lead works exceptionally well using other media.
Recommend this item.iZKA® - Tesco HUDL Micro D Hdmi Cable Gold Connectors - 1080p Full HD - Type D to Type A, 1.4V For Tesco HUDL 7" inch Tablet