on 16 May 2017
DONT waste your money
on 16 May 2017
Perfect.
on 16 March 2017
I ordered d cup this is more an a/b cup ridiculously small
review image
on 13 July 2014
It's very sticky and is comfortable! I have used it 3 times now and still reusable
on 7 January 2016
It does the job but the cups are slightly small, I measured with another cup. If your wearing a fitted dress then it will hold quite well I doubt very much it would otherwise. But it's ok for the price, you probably get one or two wears out of it depending how long you wear it for. I will probably get one more but again for one wear only...if your looking for something to last this isn't the product for you. :)
on 30 May 2016
The bra was wonderful. It felt sticky though but what do you expect when wearing a strapless bra. The bra snapped after 4 tries of wearing it. This could be because the bra wasn't strong enough (which I don't really think was the case). Or because my boobs were just too big for the bra (I think this makes more sense).
on 19 March 2014
This product is slightly a bit small for size DD but holds well and dose not fall off. But dose not push up as stated
on 23 July 2014
I have small boobs and this product did not give the 'push-up' effect. If you are a A-B you may be too small, like myself. They are very sticky, uncomfortable taking off of your nipple. I can only see them being worn once or twice. Looks like I have smaller boobs. However nothing sticky remanded on me after.
on 31 May 2015
Sticky doesn't last more the 2 uses. Had to reinforce on 2nd use with body tape. I wore it to a party and danced a lot. This made the bra not very stable. i'd recommend not using it if your moving around a lot, or if you do, then reinforce it.
on 13 October 2014
I had a works do with a dress you couldn't wear a bra with... So bought this
So glad I spent extre on a back up! This came with no instructions, was way too small (I'm a 36D and this made my boobs look awful), and wasn't very sticky (lasted 1 hour on the trial run)
Spend extra and get something better!