on 19 April 2012
These are good value good quality gloves for riding. Not too hot for the summer either. I have have bought these gloves before and have been very pleased with them. They lasted over a year before my daughter lost them.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 November 2012
the gloves arrived promptly .. pimple grip is ideal for me as i know I have got aproper hold of the most valuable item . our new born baby .. easily washed and worn again and again .excellent .
on 14 August 2012
Bought these gloves for my teenage daughter for riding lessons. They are a good fit, comfortable and excellent value for money.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 September 2012
Soft and light; comfortable gloves with pimples that grip. I bought them for when I am on my push bike in the milder weather and they work very well. They come in several colours but I like the navy ones. Very good value for money and they look fine.
on 25 July 2012
My daughter has been using these gloves for many years and has never complained. They look smart if on a budget but also are cool for summer riding.
One person found this helpful
on 29 November 2013
brilliant for horse riding fanatics, my son loves these gloves , good grip and warm, would buy these again great
on 13 October 2012
Made for riding but bought for golf these help grip for someone with rheumatic hands but one criticism, they definitely are smaller than they should be for their stated size.
on 7 March 2015
bought as a gift
on 24 July 2012
Find these very easy to wear, grip good, excellent in hot weather. Great value, accurate sizing. Happy to recommend this product.
One person found this helpful
on 16 October 2012
These are supposed to be hard wearing gloves,I had them 2 days and had holes on the end of most fingers.very poor