on 28 January 2014
Haven't had smartphone before and need something tio help with keyboard these are just the job. Also can be attached to phone, which found brilliant. One customer I read didn't know where he could attach it. Well check your phone my friend.
6 people found this helpful
on 23 March 2014
Initially I was expecting something slightly bigger than these mini pens, but in use they are the perfect size and weight in comparison to some larger ones I had previously bought. The headphone connection makes them easy to keep attached to tablets and phones and they are plastic so add no weight to the devices. I will be ordering some more as I have distributed the first set to friends and family. Recommended.
on 26 November 2014
This little 'dibbers' are really, really so good for writing posts etc., on my phone, because the keyboard is so small. I recommend anyone buying them from Amazon and they are very reasonable. I received them after two days of sending for them. Thank you. As an author I do use my phone a lot and need them to assure myself that I am sending correctly spelt posts etc.
on 31 March 2014
Got these for the missus as she hasn't quite got to grips with touch screen. Less than £2 and you get 10? Groovy.

They do the job. Won't be to everyone's taste as each to their own on typing but for the price? Try, like, great but if not, so what?
on 7 June 2014
A great little item that helps make sense of texting instead of a lot of gobbledegook my fingers press. Colour does fade quickly but that doesn't stop the item working.
One person found this helpful
on 5 February 2016
Very flimsy. The jack plug snapped inside my tablet and the headphone socket no longer works. Don't buy
on 17 February 2014
I thought these mini stylus' would be a great idea for my new Lenovo Yoga Tablet, but they are just a bit too small for comfortable use. Just another cm would have made this a more useable product.
on 8 February 2017
Not great. Tip not soft enough
on 8 February 2014
The colours were not as shown, a couple of them were the same, and 2 of the pens had the attachment missing. Disappointed with purchase.
5 people found this helpful
on 13 May 2015
good buy. use it in phone and colours very varied. fits in top of phone rather than carrying a long stylus with you.