on 24 March 2017
Bought as a gift and I'm told the hat is jolly cosy in the cold weather. Looked nicely made
on 20 March 2017
warm for the winter arrived quickly
on 23 November 2013
Speedy delivery. Really please with this hat, there is a cord in the inside to make it smaller. Lovely and warm and had great comments when I wore it
on 17 November 2014
I love this hat, it is a very good fit-without having to adjust it at all, but having the option to adjust was one of the reasons I ordered it, because very often one-size hats are a bit too loose and won't stay put, no such problem here. I will be getting lots of wear out of this one. Also, it has just the right amount of good quality fur round it, not thin and skimpy but not too over the top either. Great price, great buy.
on 10 February 2014
Good quality, lovely and warm, love the adjustable sizing. I bought this on a whim but it's become my favourite hat.
on 4 January 2015
Brilliant. I have a small head so can't find a hat to fit, they usually fall over my eyes but this does the job. Nice and warm
on 24 June 2014
really nice hat, keeps the head nice and cosy in the winter, but a bit on the tight fitting side which is a problem.
on 13 January 2014
this is great and very comfy. It is great as it can be adjusted to fit as i have a small head and every other one i saw was too big
on 13 November 2015
It should be HALF PRICE for HALF LIES! Speed delivery.And faux fur is not too big or small.It was good. Adjustable? It's nothing to adjust with - no cord inside of the hat ( like I read on reviews of other people and like was said in the description ). And it was one of the reasons I bought this hat for my Mummy ! Really it just ONE size hat !
on 16 February 2015
This is a lovely hat and a good fit. Most hats I tried in shops were too big, and I bought this because others said it had a drawstring inside to adjust it, but pleased to say it fits even without it.