Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.29

on 15 September 2009
This is an absolutely cracking collection. 3 CDs at an unbelievable price, with loads of songs that the children love. These are the original soundtrack recordings (as far as I can tell) and done to a really high standard. This is a regular favourite for long car journeys - the kids love it and the parents enjoy it too! In fact, I even play it when I'm driving on my own and feel in need of some feel-good music. Superb value and a great gift for anyone who enjoys one of the best aspects of Disney - great music that children and adults can enjoy together.
on 1 July 2005
Don't get me wrong, the first two CDs are ok, although there are a couple of weird, even creepy songs that seemed to have slipped in! But I guess that just means that its a good mix, and everyone should be able to find something they like on this compilation.
The one major dissapointment is the third CD. I'm sure that Disney have deep pockets, but why bother to shell out for singers to cover songs which were perfect in their original forms? The sing along CD has some of the best songs this set has to offer, but the listener is palmed off with cheap-sounding, kareoke renditions that should have been thrown in the studio bin!
Had the sing-along been replaced by a third CD packed with another 20 or so Disney songs (it would not have been difficult to fill) this complilation would have been perfect, and would have lived up to its name!
on 11 December 2004
I really enjoyed listening to the first two cd's and loved the fact that disney seems to make the whole family go a little crazy by singing (and acting) along. But the 3rd cd was a wierd choice. I like the fact that it came as a sing along cd and so came with the words to the songs. I also liked the songs they picked for the cd. The wierd thing was that unlike the other two cd's they didn't use the songs from the films. They had different people singing the songs, this made them sound kinda off. They weren't quite the songs you know and love. They should have just used the versions from the films.
on 8 September 2005
This Album is brilliant for disney fans with three discs full of disney music from films even some from the theme parks. Also the third disc is sing along and the CD comes with a lyric booklet. Overall I think this is a good album and people of all ages will like it.
on 2 April 2014
I bought this for my 3yr old Grandaughters birthday. She and her two brothers have had fun singing along while in the bath! It's good to hear they enjoyed it so much. The eldest(7) loved Following the Leader from Peter Pan. He'd been to see Peter Pan with the school at Christmas. He also loved Can't wait to be King from the Lion King. My grandaughter loved bibbidi -bobbidi-boo. Her younger brother joined in as well.
Their Aunt (My Daughter ) plays this cd in her car and sings along to it with her boyfriend so I think it apeals to all ages.
on 27 May 2009
this item is a must for any disney fan. as on all albums there are some songs that are not know but most are well known and ready to be sung along to
on 29 April 2012
I bought this for my grandson, who is nearly 3.

He doesn't know the Disney films yet but he loves the music. I have bought others but they have been recorded by different artists than the originals and don't sound anything like the original film tracks.

This one is great.
on 29 January 2011
This cd is great!!! really good and really good value too!!!
all 3 cds are excellent.... my 18 motnh old has gone crazy about it!!!
well done for whom ever put it together... arranged the price... and well done to me too who got it!!! hee hee!!!
on 24 February 2010
We bought this CD for our kids birthday party! Great selection of songs - all the favourites... certainly one for the collection, in any family.
on 16 July 2015
I seriously love this CD. I bought to for the kids to listen too in the car as well as being a huge Disney lover myself. I know the words to every song and even learnt some new classic Disney songs. Love. Love. Love.