on 7 February 2015
This book is very American and uses a type of illustration that does not necessarily appeal to me, but the authors methods are very helpfull. I've never found stick figures all that easy or convincing but in this book they work and are funny in themselves. I like this book and would recommend it.
on 8 November 2013
This is one of those books that I really wished I had read when I was a youngster, trying to get his hand around painting something, anything that didn't look like a scratch on the paper.

While reading the words and going through the simple, yet detailed images I felt like, yes, I could try start drawing again, now that I finally got to know how. This book promises to help the rookie navigate the world of cartoon drawing and it does exactly that, in a straightforward and impressive in its simplicity way. I'd recommend it to everyone out there who'd like to discover the hidden artist in them.
on 22 January 2014
Well as it was free from Kindle books I thought I would try it, I still think you need a basic drawing skill, but the tips are useful.
on 23 November 2013
Amazing how subtle changes in line and shape can alter your characters demeanour. Ths is my next on my backside project.