on 26 December 2013
Im sorry, but £10 of this is disgraceful. It is littered with spelling mistakes and grammar issues. The editing is so poor and for a medium that charges $400 for a 30 minute intuitive reading by phone, you would at least think she would have the decency to get the book properly edited. HOWEVER! The material is fairly sound. It is informative. Just a little disappointing that there are still mediums taking advantage and exploiting a universal gift that they have acquired. Sorry Erin, I ask for your forgiveness and I wish you all the best on your journey. But to anyone looking to buy: Beware of the psychic, not work £10! worth £3.
on 17 November 2014
A must-read for anyone who intends to Astral Travel which comes with its dangers, please pay attention to Erin advice for your own sake and mental health. I certainly would NOT recommend anyone to go and play in that 'backyard' at night without having established a good connection with their spirit guides (protectors) and do remember that the most important aspect of opening your psychic channels (chakra centres) is grounding and protection. I first mastered meditation with the help of a remarkable book called 'Secrets of Meditation' from Davidji, published by Hay House then I followed that with 'Ask Your Guides' by Sonia Choquette to learn more about the wide world of Spirit, Sonia's book is superb. And of course your next step should be mastering Lucid Dreaming, or how to control your will, a COMPULSORY skill for Astral Travel as your will can also be your shield! Charlie Morley book 'Dreams of Awakening is very helpful for that. Your will and perseverance is what will get you through, just as in life. Good luck on your quest for answers...Love and Light
on 6 November 2013
I got this because I enjoy Erin's blog posts (have recently subscribed) and I was just curious about astral projection. I haven't read any books on it before, so wasn't sure what to expect.

This was easy and fun to read, and covered everything you'd want to know before attempting projection. I actually had a bit of an experience (while napping) about halfway through reading it, but that was before I read about the astral bad guys. Erin makes it clear that if you stay in a high vibration, you should be able to fend off anyone (or anything!) that tries to come and make use of your energy, but I have to be honest - it put me off a little.

I do love the thought of journeying around with my guides and getting to see angels and other high vibrational beings, but I think I'm too much of a cowardy custard to risk having to deal with any of the nasties that may be out there too.

I absolutely believe that I could get out of my body using the techniques that Erin has mentioned, because what I've experienced so far matches the book exactly, but I'm not sure I want to take it any further now. I think I'll focus my efforts on lucid dreaming and connecting with my higher self and guides while awake.

I'd recommend this book to anyone who is curious about projection or wanting to try it.

I'll come back and update if I change my mind ;)
on 21 November 2013
I started attempting and looking in to Astral Projection, in which I came across Erin Pavlinas website which is a great resource on various spiritual topics. So when I heard she was releasing a book I got it straight away. Her reading style is very easy to read, there's no padding it gets straight to the point.

It flows easily and in an organised way which makes it a joy to read. Each chapter is informative and she is able to make concepts easy to understand. Unlike other books on this subject that I have read, this is by far the best. It isn't just on how to astral project but also how to handle yourself and what you should be prepared for. It really is a great read filled with lots of useful information, so for anyone looking in to astral projection this is a great resource and answers a lot of questions you may have.

Since reading this book along with some other tools I have managed to get to the stage where i'm nearly ready to leave my physical body. This is partly because Erin doesn't over complicate things like other authors can do but sets things out simply and the checklist at the end makes it easy for you to know whether you're on the right track.

Also for some readers who don't want to astral project there' s a section in which she gives some tips for those who no longer wish to astral project, which was a good idea for Erin to include for those who may end up deciding AP is not for them. There's something for all inside this book. Please buy it, you won't regret it!
on 8 March 2014
I must say being an avid lucid dreamer and traveller when i was much younger this book seems to nail all my experiences on the head. i found it hard to explain to those who never have had the chance to experience the astral dimension, this book came along and took all that hard to explain stuff and made it easy to explain now. i would say 95% of the book is Accurate and only 5% seems to be a bit fluff, perhaps the author was coerced into writing religion into the book? (a lot of american authors have that happen to them by various religious benefactors) The astral dimension in my opinion isnt governed by anything which we can put a name on, to say theres archangels in there is just plain silly, but as i said every other experience described in the book was spot on, i wish one day to meet the author in my travels! Well worth a read.
on 16 January 2014
Overall this is a pretty excellent guide on Astral Projection as put together in a quite humorous way too with Erin's first hand experience on all aspects of the subject.
I feel it's suitable for total beginners drawn to this book as well as experienced individuals too.
Erin gives detailed accounts of her experiences in a step-by-step way. Though the more advanced might find a few bits quite repetitive with regards to general protection and the baddies etc. please bear in mind that it feels like she is talking right next to you as you read the book and it really sinks in as she does this. Wonderful stuff!! Recommended.
on 8 April 2014
Great book with a lot of useful practical information and untold knowledge. It is a key to our understanding who we really are and it will take decades until our humanity evolves to that kind of truth.
on 12 February 2014
Hello. I wanted to say that I am Joanna, and am using my partner's account, and I ordered the book through this account. I wanted to say I really liked this book.
I am not new to the subject, and have been interested in this for about 15 years now. I read many books, even Robert Monroe's one or Bruce Moen's, Robert Peterson's and many others. I think that each author brings something new to the subject, that comes from their perspective and experiences.
I really did enjoy Erin's book, the only minus was, that I read it way too fast! Erin explains a lot, in a light, easy to read and understand form of writing, with a nice sense of humour, and that makes her book a nice and easy guide for any reader.
on 30 January 2014
This book is interesting reading, although im not entirley convinced by it all i still like to think these things are possible.
on 14 August 2016
I've been reading a lot about Erin online so I couldn't wait to get this book, not disappointed at all, great book. Reassuring about the after life.