on 13 June 2015
I decided to buy this case, after having good experience with ringke fusion for Note 4. And I am glad that I bought it.
This is another great case from Ringke. Buttons for volume rocker and power button are very responsive, which is the most important. All cut outs are precisely made.
When the phone is placed on the flat surface faced down, there will be no scratches on the screen because the front profile of the case is raised.
I also really like the transparent back of the case, which you can personalize with included sample. You also get 1 free screen protector.

Recommended!
on 30 December 2013
The case itself was of an 'ok' standard, however all of the transparent backed items seem to scratch very easily and just end up looking worn out, even if they are supposedly 'scratch proof', sure this is what the case is for, but after a while they just lose their 'look' and make the phone look bad in the process.

I would also sat that this case is NOT gold in color. It is beige, and this should be reflected in the title and description as it is misleading.
on 13 January 2014
I just received this case so this is only a preliminary review. At this stage I can only say that the case looks very well made, all control buttons are easily accessible as well as the charger inlet. My only slight issue is that with the Champagne colour the side frame (the one with the solid colour) is actually a bit dull beige. Other than that I have no issues so far. I will update my review if needed.
on 2 March 2016
Had this case for over a year now. While I am quite a clumsy person and have dropped my phone on many occasions, this case has done its job and protected it! I have a gold iPhone 5S and this case is a pretty good match colour-wise. It does allow a lot of dirt to get trapped between the back of my phone and the case, which proves quite difficult to clean due to the pressure it is under, but with regular cleaning that shouldn't be a problem.
on 13 December 2015
Great quality, had mine for 18 months and still as new. Gold outside rim corners gone a little dark but only as its in my pocket most of the time, will clean up but hardly notices. I have dropped phone twice on tiled floor from standing height, protected it completely, Highly recommended!
on 1 February 2015
I bought this case as a preliminary means for protection when I first got my gold iPhone 5s. Im the delivery was quite speedy which was pleasing as I was keen to keep the phone in perfect condition! (My last phone did not survive without some damage...)

So far, haven't dropped it! So can't comment on shock absorption capabilities but all round, seems to be doing the job :)

Only downside is the colour has faded on the edges surrounding the screen slightly due to colour transfer from jeans. Not sure if this is the case'a fault or mine! Either way, good, standard case :)
on 22 November 2013
I purchased this for my iphone 5s. It arrived really quickly. Was at first disappointed as I couldn't clean up the clear plastic, then realised there was a protective screen on the back and front - doh!!

Beautifully clear. Best fit I've ever had on a phone and it looks great with the gold.

Well worth the spend.
on 17 February 2014
From the photo and description as Champagne, I expected this to be a similar muted gold colour to the gold iphone, with a bit of a shimmer maybe?

Instead it is a flat, dull, beigey/green colour. Think army. Nothing nice about it, very manly.

Really not happy!!
on 19 February 2015
Normally do not write reviews, but i am not happy with the product. It seemed I wasn't the first person to have recieved this cover but anyway the cover did provide any protection to the screen not even a simpe anti-scratch plastic film. it is going straight back.
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 20 April 2015
Love this. Good quality and fast delivery. Fits my iPhone like a glove without hiding it's original loveliness away. Bumper colour enhances and co-ordinates well with the gold back of my model.

See one answered question