on 3 January 2014
Well thought out and easy to use however I've had a few problems with it freezing on a couple of the quizzes. Having said that I am now very proficient on US states and their locations more than I am on English counties! Perhaps they are a thought for this game in the future particularly if it wants to attract the British.
on 2 July 2014
Brilliant way to build up knowledge of maps and places if you are into travel and geography.Now know flags and countries of the world not to mention the states of the usa without too much effort. Learning is fun
on 14 November 2013
Great game, educational and fun! If.you want to improve your knowledge of countries and capitals of the world then get it.
on 20 August 2014
Idea is good but keeps crashing my Kindle so I have uninstalled it...
on 17 July 2015
Crashes a lot, and a lot of the game is in French with no options to translate. Would be a good game, but unfortunately I can only play certain parts/for so long.
on 12 January 2014
I wanted to learn more about names and places of countries and this is a fun way to do it.
on 30 August 2015
Doesn't work beyond the first screen despite reloading.
on 4 January 2016
Didn't get on with this one !
on 7 January 2015