on 26 August 2015
A customer since 2004, and I still disappointed that SUPPLIERS/SELLERS do not provide the item shown in photos (contrary to UK's Trade Descriptions Act 1968). This is a prime example. The deep curve of the case's 'clam-shell' base design is not provided and therefore the fitting of the TomTom brand is poor to inadequate. This results of the interior being not suitable for the product (the unit plus window-sucker and cable) and the zip has to be forced shut. The photographs show a s[part of the advert are INCVORRECT and should be removed and updated prior to any Legal action buyers can lawfully instigate against the Seller. As the Returns process will cost me P+P of £3.60, I can not be bothered and will take this to my nearest OXFAM store for re-sell, and I will contact TomTom direct for a 100 per cent suitable case.
on 17 November 2017
Product as described, the sat mav and lead fitted inside lovely. Arrived well in time. Great value for money.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 August 2017
Good product. I am still using it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 March 2014
This neat little case is perfect for the job it was intended. My TomTom fits snuggly into it and there is a place to store the charging cable with a divider between the TomTom so that the lead doesn't scratch the screen.

The only problem is that I have to remove the screen fixing from the back of the TomTom before I put it in the case and there isn't enough room to store this as well as the TomTom, although I don't think the description implies that it would fit anyway so I can't complain about that.

It arrived early that stated and is perfect for my needs.
on 23 December 2013
Decent quality for the price.i thought the zips would fall off as soon as you look at them but gladly they are still attached. Also they arrived BEFORE I will repeat BEFORE its alleged delivery date! You can't go wrong with this. Its big enough fot alot more than just a sat-nav! Thankyou and merry xmas.
on 25 April 2014
The case holds everything it is intended to. The only slight criticism I would make is that, for a comfortable fit, you need to remove the mounting bracket from the back of the Tomtom. This is an absolute pain to get back on and therefore it would be nice if the case was a little larger to accommodate this. That said, the problem is more with the badly designed bracket from Tomtom. All in all, a very good case at a very fair price.
on 6 December 2013
The carry case was delivered in advance of the date given GREAT The case its self seems to be of good quality only time will tell. Only one problem I dont (and thats me ) think it is quite deep enough, but fear not i will use this supplier again.
on 10 February 2014
Good product and plenty of room for my TomTom via130 and it's cables. Quality feels ok and zip still works. Case is robust enough to leave in boot of car without fear of damage to the TomTom. Very pleased with purchase.
on 22 January 2014
Good value. Delivered in time. Plenty of room for the satnav and car connection. Price paid is good value based upon other s in marketplace.
on 10 March 2014
As I said above this is a nice sturdy case for putting the TomTom in. It holds a bit more than the Standard TomTom case.