Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 8 July 2014
Have only just received this so have not tried it yet.
However it looks the part - very compact (about the size of an iphone) and stylish design.
With 1.5GB memory, its great value.
Plus as its portable, it plugs straight into the USB of the computer or TV or whatever has a USB port - needs no extra power supplies or leads (apart from the 1 single USB connection).
It comes with drivers for Windows and Mac.

I have rated at 5 since it will do what I want perfectly.
Plus, Amazon replaced a missing unit in double quick time - spot on service from Amazon - so the 5 stars covers the full service too!
on 24 July 2017
working great
on 22 April 2017
Awesome
on 29 June 2017
Love it.
on 15 September 2014
I chose this as I needed a backup device for my PC that was USB3 standard. It worked on the PC fine although when connected to a sony laptop it didn't recognize it as a storage device the first time it was connected. The supplied connecting cable felt secure although there are situations where I would want a longer one to make connection easier.
I can't comment on the supplied software as I already have a backup app that I use.
on 29 March 2017
item as described,great value
on 30 December 2015
these are great drives
on 1 May 2017
Great value for the money
on 20 May 2014
Samsung gives me pave of mind for ext. Hd after other makes have failed to retain access to my important saved files.
on 30 November 2014