on 14 November 2013
Having seen Thor The Dark World in the cinema 3 times I had to buy the soundtrack.
A perfect score for a wonderful film, Brian Tyler delivers again after his previous score on the equally fantastic Iron Man 3.

The tender "Into Eternity" and poundingly powerful "Escaping the Realm" and the cheeky "An Unlikely Alliance" are three stand-out tracks on a great album.

Buying the CD from Amazon is perfect as they also kindly rip the tracks to the cloud player storage in your account so you can listen whilst you are online and maybe don't have the ability to play a CD on the move.

I highly recommend this album.
Fingers crossed Captain America The Winter Soldier continues the trend of powerful Marvel Movie Music!

Happy listening
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 12 January 2018
Those drums, thundering out as only Thor could do ! Relive the great heroic themes, loud & proud....wonderful ! Will not disappoint.
on 25 March 2014
Great new score by Brian Tyler for the Thor universe. The pounding main character theme is wonderful - very heroic and uplifting. A shame that none of Patrick Doyles score for the original film is not referenced, but I guess Marvel are going for new sounds for each movie. All in all, a treat. Impressive action cues and some nice melodic moments from the more emotional moments in the film.
on 13 May 2014
If you loved Thor 2 you will love this soundtrack! The music captures the epic nature of the film extremely well and even includes the Marvel Fanfare and a snippet of the Captain America March in 'An Unlikely Alliance'. It is very difficult to put into words how much I love this so perhaps settle for the fact that it captures the film's atmosphere incredibly well. It arrived in pristine condition and the booklet contains a few key images from the film, however the digital booklet differs to the actual booklet.
on 8 January 2014
I've always loved Thor, as the Norse god and as the Marvel hero. The first movie I saw it at the cinema and I loved very much, also because supported by a truly wonderful soundtrack. So when I heard that they made ​​a second film about Thor, I hoped that the soundtrack was equally wonderful. Brian Tyler never disappoints! This soundtrack is wonderful, I recommend it to everyone, especially Thor lovers **
One person found this helpful
on 5 June 2018
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 28 August 2017
I love this product
on 5 March 2014
Loved the film - nice hammer! - and the OST captures the heroic quest of fighting the rat-bags. Quite repetitive with the main theme throughout but still great fun blasting this out while doing the housework! Thank you :)
on 11 October 2014
Outstanding soundtrack to a really enjoyable film.

This is a truly beautiful soundtrack, lots of depth and emotion within it. Genuinely epic in feel.
on 18 November 2013
Fast shipping and an excellent soundtrack! The only thing that bothered me was that I couldn't download the MP3s via Amazon's Autorip as it kept throwing errors when sumbitting my details.