on 25 July 2015
This compilation of chart music and remixes appealed to me from a fitness point of view and the CD featured so many good tracks that not only was I using it for my workouts, but my mum borrowed it from me as well. This just goes to show that the tracks selected were versatile and can be enjoyed by everyone, even those who aren't usually fans of such music.
on 8 January 2014
Bought this off the back of the previous collections. In my own opinion its a good mix. I must admit to enjoying 22 and 23 more than this one. It has some really hard tracks mixed with some really popular "dance" music so a bit too much up and down for me to really enjoy it.
But I don't want this to sound negative, if you like club/dance music with occasional heavier harder music this will be for you!
on 29 March 2014
This CD had loads of banging tunes to get you in the mood when you are going out. Just be careful when playing in the car though - the wife tends to drive a bit faster when listening and could end up with a ticket.
on 2 January 2018
As expected.
on 3 March 2014
I have all the clubland cds and this is amazing 100% recommend clubland never lets you down always a great party
on 2 December 2013
Not my 'cup of tea' but it was bought as a present for my granddaughter who is over the moon with it so although it's not for me it certainly scored high as a present for a teenager.
on 30 December 2013
Bought as a Christmas gift for 16 year old niece , so cannot say I know what it's like yo listen to but she very happy with item
on 26 February 2015
I always get the clublands not a bad one as a few songs on that i aint a lover of but dont they all?
on 30 December 2013
What can be said on time and perfect condition. its a CD what more can I say other than I like the music mix.
on 19 December 2014
Bought as a present, I'm sure it's grand if that's what you are into.