Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£15.59

on 8 January 2014
Bought this off the back of the previous collections. In my own opinion its a good mix. I must admit to enjoying 22 and 23 more than this one. It has some really hard tracks mixed with some really popular "dance" music so a bit too much up and down for me to really enjoy it.
But I don't want this to sound negative, if you like club/dance music with occasional heavier harder music this will be for you!
on 25 July 2015
This compilation of chart music and remixes appealed to me from a fitness point of view and the CD featured so many good tracks that not only was I using it for my workouts, but my mum borrowed it from me as well. This just goes to show that the tracks selected were versatile and can be enjoyed by everyone, even those who aren't usually fans of such music.
on 29 March 2014
This CD had loads of banging tunes to get you in the mood when you are going out. Just be careful when playing in the car though - the wife tends to drive a bit faster when listening and could end up with a ticket.
on 25 November 2013
I have all the Clubland CDs from 1-24 and I've got to say 24 is the worse one ever!!!!! CD 1 is not Clubland Dance Tunes. I couldn't even walk to have these songs let alone dance to them as they AINT dance tunes. Clubland sort it out for the next CD.
on 20 April 2014
A great addition to our music collection.There is a mass of great sounds and well worth purchasing.Not much else to say.
on 28 September 2014
Hmm....clubland CDs have evolved so much in the past couple of years, and IMO definitely for the worst. Clubland 24 is full of american rubbish and dance mixes of r&b songs. I get that they have to sell CDs and that r&b stuff is popular but this just doesn't cut it for me I'm afraid...buy clubland 1-15 instead.
on 30 December 2013
Bought as a Christmas gift for 16 year old niece , so cannot say I know what it's like yo listen to but she very happy with item
on 3 March 2014
I have all the clubland cds and this is amazing 100% recommend clubland never lets you down always a great party
on 12 April 2014
I love the Clubland CDs for when I am doing long runs, they have a good beat and the songs are very motivating.
on 30 December 2013
What can be said on time and perfect condition. its a CD what more can I say other than I like the music mix.