on 18 May 2014
I love Norton 360 it is very easy to use and I know I am protected, and with Automatically updates I know I am always up to date with the latest version.
on 29 July 2014
I've been a Norton subscriber for many years. Previous products that I have used, being Internet Security and Anti-Virus. As I now have other devices, decided to try 360 Multi Device. In the process of installing 360 and uninstalling the previous Internet Security, all of my Identity Safe logons were lost. Norton tells me that these are unrecoverable, although they could not explain why they were lost. This has not happened previously.
Not a disaster for me as I have a separate record of the logons. Just frustrating that they have to be saved again from the start.
Otherwise, the product seems fine and was easy to load onto my Nexus 7 tablet.
on 25 June 2014
The software arrived ready to install, which did so without hitch and then updated with the latest additional cover at no extra cost. Whilst continuous cover is offered this is exsured by reular scanning of the equipment installed upon. I would recommend that the scans are scheduled regularly and at a time when it will not slow down or interfer with the usage of the equipment (which is minimal but call be inconvient if having to acccess files, data or information quickly. I would add the product is very good value for continual updating and cover.
on 11 August 2014
Excellent antivirus programme;one of the best.I bought Norton as I use it on my laptop and desktop; the subscription also enables me to use the mobile edition on my Android tablet.I tend to buy a program every year, as it is often cheaper than renewing the subscription.It was also much cheaper from Amazon.It updates automatically, of course.If you wish to use it on several devices, make sure you buy the multi device edition, as it's also available just for PCs.
on 10 May 2014
Amazing, improve my laptop, it doesn't take long to start it up and is protecting my iphone and my husbands, all for one price
on 10 August 2014
This product was not what it listed on the Amazon. It was not for multi-platform PC, MAC, Android, IOS, it does not support MAC. In Amazon listing, it says V2.0 (indicate multi platform, see cover graphic) but when I try to install it on my MAC Pro it was not working. Then I looked the package more in details, it had a bar code label sticked outside the wrapper and shown V21.0 (indicate PC only, see graphic on listing with V21.0 stated), when the bar-code scanned, it shown a product completely unrelated. The label also covered another label inside the DVD wrapper and shown V2.0. Also the product reference number quoted on Amazon listing was 21298763, the number on my DVD was 21325327. I call the Amazon customer services and they agreed return and refund straightaway.
on 3 February 2015
I really like Norton products and prefer them as my internet security. Tried this Norton 360 version for the first time as I have a range of tablets, phones, and desktop PC's that I wanted to protect. Installation on the PC was fine but installing this product on a mobile phone was not as straight forward as it first of all could not detect my device and then it did not want to install. Eventually removed the "free" mobile version of this software before doing a clean install that worked. In operation the software is fine and give me that reassurance of a quality product but more work needs to be done on the way that it installs on multiple devices.
on 6 June 2014
I have used norton 360 for several years with no problems with viruses spam or phishing.
With the daily update from symantec this is possibly the only up to date virus software.
The other parts of the software that deal with disk space and registrations is very helpful.
The parental controls are very useful for restricting or monitoring internet use by children.
on 12 June 2014
I chose Norton 360 again for another year because I have confidence in them to protect me on the internet.
I also had an occasion to contact them personally, and was delighted with the satisfactory conclusion.
Nothing was too much trouble for them.
on 24 June 2014
Installed easily and set up was no problem.

The trouble is with anti-virus software and such like that you have no way of knowing if it is working!!!