Customer reviews

6,697
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 17 March 2017
This film is a jewel. Technically impressive, very human, very touching. I was somewhat surprised to hear a choir singing in Kiswahili at the very beginning of the film but since it is a little known language it might have been chosen by Disney to prepare the viewer for an astonishing, totally unexpected magical world.
on 17 September 2015
This was a must purchase for my then two year old who has been obsessed with 'Let it Go' (as she calls the film) since her first viewing. I won't share the story, I'm sure that most people are aware of it as it has become ubiquitous over the past couple of years.

The DVD arrives with all six of the main characters on the cover (great for little ones who love to point them out). The DVD has easy play which is great for the little ones. You can put it in the player and it will auto play without needing to select menu options. We've played ours countless times now and the DVD is standing up well.

Whether it's as an addition to a Disney DVD collection or a must have for a Frozen fan this is an essential buy for all fans.
on 23 March 2017
a charming and hugely enjoyable cartoon - the characters are extremely well portrayed in a story reminiscent of so many fairy tales. i was most impressed by the expressions and gestures of the characters (which has me convinced that the cartoonists had access to acting live models for their reference - look at the scene where the red-haired girl presents the gift of a new sleigh - superb!) - a great family entertainment.
on 4 April 2017
Awesome copy lovely sleeve. Blue ray is somuch better quality than dvd. Arrived beautiful condition
review image
on 8 April 2017
A good fun item that everyone can enjoy, children and grown ups alike. Would also make a very good gift. My children loved it.
on 9 March 2017
I really enjoy this film. I've seen it three times now (twice within 2 months), and still find it very funny, sad & emotional - even though I know what is going to happen. The DVD arrived very quickly, and worked without any problems whatsoever.
on 1 April 2016
another of dineys great collection.two sister are split up .one kept away from the other.one has to wear gloves as she has a curse ,whatever she touches turns to ice.her other sisiter goes to find her with the help of sven and his reindeer and the comical snowman olaf.let your children follow this disney classic .HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on 15 June 2017
I bought Frozen again as my original copy was borrowed and nt returned. I think everyone should see this film as it says a lot about caring for your loved ones.
on 16 September 2016
Frozen is a great addition to Disney's animations offering a heartfelt fairy tale with a beautiful princess and a cute snowman with songs you won't forget. Especially when you have heard them about 20 times!
on 25 May 2014
My kids love frozen movie and I brought this DVD as a gift for them. Amazon delivered it in two days. I have also ordered the Big golden book of frozen along with it and hence both DVD and the book arrived together safely packed in a thick Amazon cardboard. The DVD print was also really good and the picture was clear. My kids were happy with the movie and I am glad I brought it.