Customer reviews

6,732
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 4 April 2017
Awesome copy lovely sleeve. Blue ray is somuch better quality than dvd. Arrived beautiful condition
review image
on 1 April 2016
another of dineys great collection.two sister are split up .one kept away from the other.one has to wear gloves as she has a curse ,whatever she touches turns to ice.her other sisiter goes to find her with the help of sven and his reindeer and the comical snowman olaf.let your children follow this disney classic .HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on 21 August 2017
Only caught the end of the film on TV and haven't had the opportunity to see what this DVD will be like. I have no reason to imagine it'll be bad, from past-experience of Amazon, though.
on 16 September 2016
Frozen is a great addition to Disney's animations offering a heartfelt fairy tale with a beautiful princess and a cute snowman with songs you won't forget. Especially when you have heard them about 20 times!
on 25 May 2014
My kids love frozen movie and I brought this DVD as a gift for them. Amazon delivered it in two days. I have also ordered the Big golden book of frozen along with it and hence both DVD and the book arrived together safely packed in a thick Amazon cardboard. The DVD print was also really good and the picture was clear. My kids were happy with the movie and I am glad I brought it.
on 2 August 2017
Ive seen this so many times now I can pretty much recite the entire film start to finish! My 2yo loves it!
on 12 April 2014
I loved this Movie Frozen very much,its very magical with all that snow and the snow flakes falling on the ground,some catchy tunes in there of which moved me very much,the singing was lovely and I love the snowman Olaf,who is very funny :) Its worth having in your collection and I just know I will watch it again and again at my leisure :)
on 24 July 2017
As a family we have seen this over and over and over. You know what though? It's good every time.
on 14 May 2017
Bought as a present but all seems to be well. Very impressed with speed of delivery etc.
on 8 March 2017
Arrived quickly and has been loved. Great service from start to finish. Thank you