on 16 January 2017
That song actually is okay in context. Every Disney Pixar film is better than the last one as computer animation evolves. The credits demonstrate just how much effort and expertise has gone into the making of this one. I watched it as there was nothing else on telly at the time and was hooked completely. Top notch characterisation and story telling with so many witty and amusing touches throughout it would please even the most curmudgeonly grump.
on 17 September 2015
This was a must purchase for my then two year old who has been obsessed with 'Let it Go' (as she calls the film) since her first viewing. I won't share the story, I'm sure that most people are aware of it as it has become ubiquitous over the past couple of years.

The DVD arrives with all six of the main characters on the cover (great for little ones who love to point them out). The DVD has easy play which is great for the little ones. You can put it in the player and it will auto play without needing to select menu options. We've played ours countless times now and the DVD is standing up well.

Whether it's as an addition to a Disney DVD collection or a must have for a Frozen fan this is an essential buy for all fans.
on 23 March 2017
a charming and hugely enjoyable cartoon - the characters are extremely well portrayed in a story reminiscent of so many fairy tales. i was most impressed by the expressions and gestures of the characters (which has me convinced that the cartoonists had access to acting live models for their reference - look at the scene where the red-haired girl presents the gift of a new sleigh - superb!) - a great family entertainment.
on 17 March 2017
This film is a jewel. Technically impressive, very human, very touching. I was somewhat surprised to hear a choir singing in Kiswahili at the very beginning of the film but since it is a little known language it might have been chosen by Disney to prepare the viewer for an astonishing, totally unexpected magical world.
on 14 January 2015
I hate this movie when we saw it at the cinema, but my daughter is all about everything Frozen so I finally gave in and bought it for Christmas. I thought I would regret this purchase as I fully expected my daughter would play it non-stop! Surprisingly she's very reasonable about it, and to be honest she's watched it maybe 5 times since Christmas, even when given the choice she has at times elected to watch something else. In fact the movie is kind of growing on me, although I still find the lack of any adult jokes or references kind of boring. Sven and Olaf are funny, and I warmed to it when I found out Anna is played by the blonde girl from Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Couples Retreat, she's quite funny in those movies. I do have a theory that my daughter loves the idea of Frozen more than the actual film, I think she's more into the merchandise judging by how many times the film HASN'T been played in my house. Very clever marketing by Disney!
on 17 November 2015
When I say "I love it"... it is more like "my daughter loves it". However, I did enjoy the film the first few times I watched it.. but after the 12th time I am starting to go a little mad! I can pretty much quote the film from start to finish and even waited till after the credits for the "extra bit". You will also have the songs running endlessly through your head to drive you crazy. But the film has a great story-line and characters... although my daughter (who is only 3) prefers Tangled to Frozen and I would agree. However, it is a must-buy Disney film - one of the best of all-time, with twists and turns and may even move you at the end... but I won't give anything away, if you haven't bought it already - Buy it now!
on 18 April 2014
I bought this DVD because I heard that the film was inspired by Norway, which is where I come from. It didn't remind me that much of Norway, half of the names were German, some of the crooks had a German accent, the "Norwegian" clothes looked more like Austrian or perhaps South German national costumes. There were mountains and a fjord (?), more like a big river. One of the characters was a reindeer, I liked him, wanted to take him home! The story is about two sisters, princesses, who become orphans and the elder gril then becomes queen. She has magical powers which she has never learnt to control and puts the whole country under ice and snow. Her sister has an accident on the ice, and guilt and fear makes her run away up in the mountain, where she retreats to a castle of ice. Her sister goes after her to rescue her and bring her back. A handsome prince has appeared on the scene, and she falls in love and gets engaged to him. So far, so fairy tale. He turns out to be a crook who takes advantage of her to get the throne and doesn't care if she dies. Don't be taken in by good looks, they can deceive! Love wins and rescues the princess and her sister, the queen, but it's theri love for each other, not the love of a handsome prince. A different kind of fairy tale. I enjoyed it, it's a good film for adults as well as kids.
VINE VOICEon 22 February 2017
My younger one (6 years old) was in love in Frozen for a very long time so finally we decided to get the DVD rather than depend if it will be available to watch on our online subscription services.

She watches it almost every other week (dressed in Ana dress) so it was probably the best spent couple of pounds (as we got it used).
on 4 April 2017
Awesome copy lovely sleeve. Blue ray is somuch better quality than dvd. Arrived beautiful condition
review image
on 13 January 2017
I'm writing this after I got glowing reports of the film from my little granddaughter who is obsessed with it. We bought her a pink dvd player as well but Frozen is playing constantly. Delivery was very quick and I reckon I'll be buying it again as she is bound to wear it out, probably by Easter......
5 *****