on 2 March 2016
It is so hard to find trousers to fit my lovely man. He has slim athletic legs and a small bottom, but a medium build. Trousers just hang off him. Although not perfect these trousers are the best fit he has found. They are not too low on him, as with some of the younger styles, they sit on his waist. Jeans are just too cold in the winter and these are very comfortable, I was pleased to see they are made in the UK and came well packaged a few days after ordering. I would recommend these to anyone of slim to medium build as they are very on trend, comfortable and well made.
on 1 February 2018
Great trousers. A good fit and a quality product from a quality company. It's great to wear flares again as you get fed up with the modern tight fitting trousers sometimes and want a change. They look cool too! (Well I think so anyway!)
on 17 May 2016
I love these. I've now found my size that fits perfect. I now own a few of these products and have to say I love them. So much better than the skinny look people seem to still rave about these days. They set me apart and are fun and very comfortable. A style I've wanted for years.
One person found this helpful
on 26 June 2016
The customer service from Fuzz Dandy was second to none. The initial pair I received I didn't like the size of the flare on them. So before returning the trousers I contacted them and was given 3 solutions which is outstanding. I chose to get a longer pair shortened to give a less flare but better fitter boot cut. This was free of charge !! This is the type of customer service that will make me go back. Not to mention that the trouser was great fit and in a soft comfortable fabric.
One person found this helpful
on 20 December 2017
Its so hard to find NORMAL trousers these days. Either all skinny, stretch or whatever. I find it harder and harder to just find boot cut trousers. And to find them as cords is almost IMPOSSIBLE! these are perfect, Ive ordered three so far since this pair.
on 7 December 2016
These are an incredible pair of cords for the price. Having worked in Carnaby st. & witnessed first hand the high expectations of the British subcultures, I have to say that the quality & fit (for the price) would give the designer labels a run for the money. Remember its how they sit & how you wear them that is important, and these get top marks. They arrived 3 days after ordering. Great effort.
on 11 August 2017
Great thin material, a little too thin maybe, but still very light and comfortable.
on 11 January 2018
Good, prompt delivery and product.
on 29 December 2017
Loved these trousers but they rip too easily
on 16 June 2014
This company had an exchange policy, I swapped the larger pair for the next leg length down, all it cost was postage. All is good with the smaller pair :-D
3 people found this helpful