on 17 September 2015
This was a must purchase for my then two year old who has been obsessed with 'Let it Go' (as she calls the film) since her first viewing. I won't share the story, I'm sure that most people are aware of it as it has become ubiquitous over the past couple of years.

The DVD arrives with all six of the main characters on the cover (great for little ones who love to point them out). The DVD has easy play which is great for the little ones. You can put it in the player and it will auto play without needing to select menu options. We've played ours countless times now and the DVD is standing up well.

Whether it's as an addition to a Disney DVD collection or a must have for a Frozen fan this is an essential buy for all fans.
on 23 March 2017
a charming and hugely enjoyable cartoon - the characters are extremely well portrayed in a story reminiscent of so many fairy tales. i was most impressed by the expressions and gestures of the characters (which has me convinced that the cartoonists had access to acting live models for their reference - look at the scene where the red-haired girl presents the gift of a new sleigh - superb!) - a great family entertainment.
VINE VOICEon 22 February 2017
My younger one (6 years old) was in love in Frozen for a very long time so finally we decided to get the DVD rather than depend if it will be available to watch on our online subscription services.

She watches it almost every other week (dressed in Ana dress) so it was probably the best spent couple of pounds (as we got it used).
on 4 April 2017
Awesome copy lovely sleeve. Blue ray is somuch better quality than dvd. Arrived beautiful condition
review image
3 people found this helpful
on 25 April 2014
I love this flim! What's not to like? We have the soundtrack CD too, which is on in the car most of the time, even if the kids aren't with me lol

This is my 3 year olds favourite film and listening to her singing along and dancing is fantastic. My 10 year old son avoided this film like the plague, he's not a fan of musical films, but thought this was a real girly film. Persuaded him to watch it so he could see Olaf, and he's now as hooked on it as the 3 year old is. He even knows most of the words to the songs as well altho he doesn't do the dances lol

3yo's favourite characters are Elsa and Ana and she likes her hair done in the same way often now, 12yo daughter's favourite is Ana and 10yo son's are Olaf and Sven. Me I just love them all! The children are all at school and I'm still tempted to go and watch it now lol
on 13 January 2017
I'm writing this after I got glowing reports of the film from my little granddaughter who is obsessed with it. We bought her a pink dvd player as well but Frozen is playing constantly. Delivery was very quick and I reckon I'll be buying it again as she is bound to wear it out, probably by Easter......
5 *****
One person found this helpful
on 27 January 2016
fast delivery
if you've never heard of frozen before get from under your rock every now and again. kids love it and i know one or two adults that may love it even more.
Its a fun family film aimed more at the female gender in my opinion however younger children of both genders tend to love the film as its your typical princess in distress kind of film with a nice modern atmosphere.
one thing to consider for younger ones is there is a sing-a-long edition available which includes the film and lyrics to sing along with the musical
on 11 May 2014
Another classic from Disney. An interesting tale without the emphasis on a love interest. A great story of female friendship and sisterly bonds.

A great twist at the end (even for the grown ups watching) and a brilliant snowman called Olaf who keeps rhe children entertained. A catchy soundtrack of songs you'll be singing for weeks.

Typical Disney humour which is suitable for all age groups and some very clever song lyrics.

For parents of young children: the death of the parents is dealt with sensitively (you may even need to explain that they have died!). There is one "scary" character (a snow monster with large teeth) however, my over sensitive 6 year old was not upset by him. Elsa is made to look quite "sexy" during Let It Go which you may feel is unnecessary.
on 7 August 2015
Obviously I don't need to say much about this as most people will have seen it already. It is watched regularly at our house and all of us enjoy it as not nly does it have great and catchy sngs, the humour is suitable for all ages. That and the fact that it is a Disney production and you know you are on to a winner. If you are not sure whether to purchase this for a boy, then yes it is great for boys as well as girls. My nephew loves it and he is 8 and I also have friends who have bought it for their kids and their 11 year old boys have also enjoyed watching it.
on 9 March 2017
I really enjoy this film. I've seen it three times now (twice within 2 months), and still find it very funny, sad & emotional - even though I know what is going to happen. The DVD arrived very quickly, and worked without any problems whatsoever.
One person found this helpful