Customer reviews

6,746
Frozen [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 16 November 2017
good at first viewing - but now clearly "not a classic" is the view of the girls.......who after all are the target audience. Now compare this with the Disney "into the woods" - which gets repeat wiewings!
----
Perhaps its decline is because it was comercially flogged to death - never leaving the view of school girls who have rapidly tired of it.
"familiarity breeds contempt"
phrase of familiarity
proverb
extensive knowledge of or close association with someone or something leads to a loss of respect for them or it.
----
on 5 January 2015
Bought this for my 24 year old. Still loves her Disney films. I think I've bought them all in all formats over the years. Lots of catchy tunes and great animation. though I personally think the plot was a bit on the thin side and there wasn't much humour as such. Hercules remains my favourite of the "modern" Disney films ( James Woods Hades has been the outstanding baddie in my book) I was brought up with Wolfgang Reitherman films like Jungle Book and Robin Hood and Phil Harris singing "Bare Necessities' "etc. Would still recommend the purchase to add to anyone's collection
on 16 September 2016
Frozen is a great addition to Disney's animations offering a heartfelt fairy tale with a beautiful princess and a cute snowman with songs you won't forget. Especially when you have heard them about 20 times!
on 25 May 2014
My kids love frozen movie and I brought this DVD as a gift for them. Amazon delivered it in two days. I have also ordered the Big golden book of frozen along with it and hence both DVD and the book arrived together safely packed in a thick Amazon cardboard. The DVD print was also really good and the picture was clear. My kids were happy with the movie and I am glad I brought it.
on 24 July 2017
As a family we have seen this over and over and over. You know what though? It's good every time.
on 14 May 2017
Bought as a present but all seems to be well. Very impressed with speed of delivery etc.
on 8 March 2017
Arrived quickly and has been loved. Great service from start to finish. Thank you
on 22 July 2017
Classic must have DVD for young and old. You won't be letting this one go.
on 6 August 2014
The kids absolutely adore this film which is a huge hit. The songs are in the charts the books and toys and games are everywhere. It is a lovely film for youngsters. I have watched it so many times now that I'm going ever so slightly mad but what the heck the kids are rocking!!!!
on 18 July 2017
Good story, excellently told by the magic of Disney studios.