Customer reviews

6,745
Frozen [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 15 January 2016
May regret buying this....... only because..... Ive been made to watch it and million and one times haha! Fantastic seller, fast shipment, perfect kiddies film as i'm sure everyone on the planet already knows!
on 30 May 2014
Lovely story, pretty much in the same vein as most Disney fairy tales, with a slight twist at the end. Even kept a two year old rapt from beginning to end. Catchy tunes - even the two year old sings the songs!
on 3 August 2015
When I first saw this film I thought it was quite distressing for me but now I have watched it the 3rd time I am starting to love a bit now but the songs are catchy and roll on Frozen 2 coming soon to cinemas.
VINE VOICEon 10 April 2014
Loved this film when we saw it at the cinema at Christmas but it loses a lot on the tv screen. The songs, the story, the big scenes were there but didn't have the same impact at home. Bit disappointing really.
on 7 April 2014
This film is lovely kept the children quiet and me and my husband too. Had adult humour which was very funny.

You don't just watch it once, you watch it lots! This will go down as a Disney Classic!!
on 28 April 2014
First saw this at the cinema and me and my son both loved it so much so he asked for it for his Easter. The sound track is great and usual Disney magic make this film a must see for both adults and children.
on 4 May 2014
Fantastic animation and cinematography, added together with brilliant actors perfect for their roles and one of the best soundtracks I've heard in a long time creates a fantastic film for viewers of all ages!
on 9 March 2016
This dvd comes in a fancy 3D moving Olaf sleeve which makes a great gift. The option to have the words on the screen when the songs come on encourages reading for children and helps us adults learn the words!
on 7 May 2014
Bought as an alternative to an Easter egg and have been informed by a very excited four year old that it was the best present ever! I concur, have watched it more than once and it is a classic feel good film.
on 8 May 2014
Have watched this with my 2 year olds and 11 year daughters old.....A LOT!! We all love it and pretty much know all the words to all the songs now. Love that there is a prompt to go straight to the film too.