Customer reviews

6,697
Format: DVD|Change

on 20 April 2014
Saw this at the cinema and couldn't wait to get it on dvd. Bought for my 4 year old for her easter gift as an alternative to chocolate.
on 7 April 2014
I liked everything, the story the animation and the music.
Very modern and refreshing with the absence of the usual Prince charming
on 1 December 2015
Your child will fall for every thing frozen. Thats how good this icy cartoon is. And as for cartoon, it makes nemo look like a pancake.
on 28 July 2015
For those wondering what all the fuss is about, this is the quickest way to find out. I love the bouncing snowflake during the songs...
on 28 December 2014
My 7 year old daughter loves this movie. I bought it for her for Xmas. It arrives in a lovely shiny sleeve that gives it a classy feel.
on 16 December 2014
Fantastic! I can't remember how many times we've watched it, but if my daughter wants to watch it again tomorrow, I'll gladly do so ;-)
on 13 July 2014
One of the best Disney films in a long Time....It's got a lot of funny bits for the kids even adults also kids live the song easy 10/10
on 24 June 2014
I love it is a fantastic movie. I have seen it several times my daughter much more than me of course. I strongly recommended for girls.
on 17 June 2014
I bought this to watch with my four year old grandson. We both absolutely adore the story and the music. A wonderful film for all ages!
on 14 June 2014
This has been the most popular DVD I've bought in years!! My 3 little ones love it. They enjoy the songs and acting out the characters.