Customer reviews

6,734
Format: DVD|Change

on 17 April 2014
Was initially made to watch this by my nephew who is 4 well now I've had to purchase a copy for myself!! Music is brilliant animation is brilliant definitely recommend :-)
on 11 August 2015
The whole foot LOVES this movie!! Bought this DVD after watching it dozens of times and still manages to keep my 4 year old glued to the sofa throughout the entire film :)
on 31 July 2014
Great film, bought it for my 7yr old because he loved it at the cinema but even my 9yr who wasn't mad about is singing the songs with his brother at the top of his lungs.
on 17 April 2014
We watched this as a famiy 3 generations ranging from 5 to 65 we all enjoyed it the adults understanding the story while the 5 year old likes princesses and the snow man.
on 30 April 2014
My daughter loved this from the moment we went to the preview show at the cinema. A great Disney classic and the songs will drive you mad. Do you want to build a snowman!
on 28 April 2014
Great quality movie, we bought the blue-ray expecting there to be loads of extras, hardly any so a little disappointed. Other than that the best Disney Movie ever!!!!!!!!
on 14 April 2015
If you don't own this you are well out of step with your children, grandchildren & yourselves, this is brilliant girl any age, even my Son loves it & he's in his forties.
on 9 November 2014
What can I say? late reviewing this and it has now been watched 100 times and also learnt off by heart by granddaughter ; if you don't love this movie yo have no heart!
on 5 September 2014
My daughter and I love this latest installment from Disney. It is a great story and the animation is brilliant. The soundtrack is brilliant and very catchy. Let it go...
on 26 December 2013
this film is on a par with tangled in quality. it has my favourite soundtrack of all time, and my favourite Disney character (Olaf- an adorable and hilarious snowman that is obsessed with heat). this is a must see for all families and I cannot recommend it high enough.