Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 9 January 2014
Saw these guys on their recent UK tour supporting Black Star Riders and they were superb. Already heard a couple of the tracks and was looking forward to seeing them play, I wasn't disappointed.
Noiseworks was a favourite band of mine in the 80s/90s and Jon Stevens has made his mark here as well, with an accomplished group of musicians steeped in recording and live performance with some of the worlds most (in)famous bands is a guarantee of success in my book and doesn't disappoint.

A great collection of songs, the album is a winner but doesn't convey the power of the band live so a Live release would be a great companion to this album.
on 28 September 2015
I bought this album due to the raving revieuws n magazines and internet. To be really honest, I have no clue where the fuss is all about. A nice rock album, true, but let's be honest, every week at least one "nice" rock album is released.
on 20 December 2013
Everything about this disc is great; musically, lyrically, the feel of it is incredible. I don't care who was in what band, this is simply addictive! "Lock 'N' Load" is simply a great song focusing on the random shooting phenomenon here in the U.S.; powerful lyrics & great guitar work from Slash. A disc that you'll keep in your player for days on end. EVERY song is fantastic. If I had to compare it with anyone, to me it sounds like the best album Lenny Kravitz never made, with hints of Black Label Society's acoustic work. Like I said, it's a late entry but I think it's the best disc this year & that's saying something with the great releases by Sabbath, Clutch, Deep Purple, Queensryche, Steven Wilson, Temperance Movement, etc.
on 1 December 2013
I've always been a fan of Jon Stevens, Noiseworks were one of my favourites and still get played regularly. So I had high hopes for The Dead Daisies and I have to say the album surpasses my expectations. Each song is a hit, hook laden and well written. Jons voice soars all over the album, reminding me of Glenn Hughes (another of my favourites) and comparisons to him can only be good. Lock n Load is probably the one to comment on first, with its guest guitarist, Slash. A cracking song, unsurprisingly the guitar is great, Jon absolutely nails it vocally. My personal favourite though is Washington, lyrically it's a beauty and just hits all the right spots aurally too. Man Overboard probably stands out as well, apparently the first song written by Jon &David Lowey, the guitar kick really hits home and it's got that groove that makes a rock song, well rock!
Obviously the Band will attract attention as a supergroup, touring as it is with members of Gun n Roses, The Rolling Stones and the x-pensive wino's, so it's worth a listen for that alone, do it you won't be disappointed.
on 3 July 2016
Fantastic album!!! Bought used but arrived in pristine condition. If you like rock, you will love this.
Dead Dasies are a brilliant band both on cd and live too. Check out their other albums and enjoy rocking out.
on 15 June 2014
This is a great straight ahead rock album. I was really surprised just how great it is. Memorable songs, good singer, great guitar playing. If you dig basic hard rock songs with great melodies then this is for you.
on 6 May 2014
Rarely I get an album where there is not a track I don't like as much as the rest but in this case the whole album is excellent. If your love of music is great 70's/80's rock brought in to the present with a now feel to it also then this band is for you. Love it!!
on 25 November 2013
very good album .I played it today for the fist time and even on the first play I was impressed. All good tracks. But I am not impressed with the download quality .I use all high end equipment so I know it is not the equipment .sounds a bit compressed .
on 15 December 2013
saw the band live in leeds as guests of black star riders loved what i heard bought the album superb
on 7 April 2016
Loved this from the very first time I played it,saw them support Black Star Riders in Cardiff and in my view were best band on the night..