on 2 June 2017
Best dating book I've ever read............and I've read a lot. Very straight forward, no gimmicks. Just based on having some balls and going after what you want.
on 3 June 2017
It was a great read very insightful.
on 12 November 2015
Very good book , it really works magic for me.
on 9 August 2017
I truly recommend this book 100% this is the real book for every single male out there. Beats all the competition!
on 7 July 2017
Nice
on 17 December 2012
A short note to say that this book is brilliantly written, and the most valuable book on dating (or a learning curve on personal development) you are likely to find. Thank you Mr Anton for such a great book which was worth every penny..
on 15 May 2017
So far ive been reading and acting it out while i been reading and it feels like i used to know alot of this before but i lost my self but now reading this book im learning more than i already knew...this book is great ive already spoke to many beautiful women with confidence an are in play.
on 16 June 2017
The best book on this topic I have read.
on 29 August 2013
My mother at some point told me that my father had been a bit of a ladies man, but I never really knew him. Becoming increasingly frustrated that I was not living up to a legacy, I decided to look for advice from some-one who knows what they're talking about. This book has been inspiring. I only wish someone had taught me these masculine virtues sooner. All those wasted years . . .

P.S. Do not be put off by the price tag. This book is worth its weight in gold.

P.S.S. If you're looking for 'tricks' for pursuing women, this is NOT the book for you. The book goes much deeper than that.
on 12 February 2015
Awesome book, I couldn't quite believe the many positive reviews on here and really now I understand them all. It seemed almost too good to be true based on what some reviewers had said. However, it really lived up to the hype and I got massive value from this book. There is almost no practical how to advice on how to approach or what to say etc which is where this book's strength lies.

Instead you are presented with a philosophy which once understood and adopted will shape all of your behaviours naturally. Once you start truly understanding and believing this stuff on a personal level you really can feel the difference in the way you view the world and the way you interact with the women you find in it.

And when thinking over my successes/failures with women in the past I could pinpoint specific behaviours that were either in line or not with the ideas in this book which gave me the ability to truly understand why I got the girl or not. I just wish I had this book when I was 17 and I'd recommend it to any young man trying to improve their life and mindset. Brilliant book.

My only criticism for the author would be that some sentences are worded poorly on the Kindle format and so you have to read them once or twice for them to read properly. It doesn't detract from the book's message but could make the book even better.