on 16 August 2017
Love these tracks as i am a great fan of Pete Tong's music
on 15 August 2017
Excellent value for money and good product
on 7 July 2017
Great music, some real classics on this CD. First CD did stick on one track but Amazon were really good in exchanging this and issued another which was with me the next day. :-)
on 6 January 2014
i brought this for my 51yr old mum, and grandmother of 7.. along with an inflatable walking stick.. she prefers this :)
on 15 May 2017
Oh SUPERB!
on 21 December 2013
This album brought back some amazing memories. You can always rely on Pete Tong to get it right. Fantastic album.
on 25 June 2017
Great!
on 11 November 2013
...because I was torn between the idea of a proper mix by one of the all-time greats of modern DJing, and having the tracks unmixed so that I could mix or at least reorder them myself. I've gone for the latter view, but I respect the views of the one-star voters. It is a bit of a con to show Tong at the decks on the cover of this collection when there's not a mix in sight and just about every track is a radio edit. This is more of a 'Clubbing History 101' for those younger than I am - 59, like one of the one-star posters. Interesting that none of the commenters so far [mine is the 9th] has quibbled with the track selection, so the real issue is mixed/unmixed and the misleading cover pic.
44 Comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 March 2017
an excellent album,even if I had to wait over 2 months for it to arrive
on 23 June 2017
Not my cup of tea, not really sure why I purchased this!!