Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 10 March 2014
I bought these as they were cheaper than some other similar looking ones. There are no size guides printed on them so I had to just push them into my boots and note where they needed cutting, approximately, and then take them out and trim them. I didn't seem to need to trim the toe end - that fitted well into my wellies and so I just cut a small arc shaped piece off the heel end and they fit perfectly. I think it might be better to cut them a tad larger rather than on the small side so that they stay in place better. I think they will be nice and warm but as yet can not confirm how long they will last! If your shoes or boots are larger than about a size 6 I don't think they would be much use - as I am a 5 and only had to cut off a small sliver really.
on 12 March 2017
Cosy feet ! Great in slippers where the fleece has been squished !
on 22 June 2017
ok
on 9 December 2014
The foil meant they didn't 'stick' to the base of the boot & so crumpled up very quickly and were then uncomfortable. They would have worked to help keep the heat in though - because they did the first couple of times before they were sliding all around.
on 14 March 2015
Fell apart after a couple of days
on 18 February 2015
The sizing is wrong so the first pair I cut were too small. I used my shoe liner to cut the second pair but they started to disintegrate first time I wore them - lasted 3 walks before I had to bin them.
on 25 November 2015
Not very thick, and because it is aluminium below it doesn't stick to the shoes and even can get out of it while you're walking!
on 4 February 2017
I've got them in work shoes I only wear Mon-Thu. First pair started falling apart at the start of 3 weeks - so after 8 days' use. Second pair are falling apart as well now after same length of time. Nice and warm for a couple of weeks though
on 30 April 2015
Dreadful quality. On the plus side, Amazon refunded the money.
on 9 February 2014
I am happy with the purchase. The item is just as described and I would recommend it to a friend.