on 5 October 2014
Really good product and didn't take long to come.These should last me for a few years.I didn't realise that the whole screen protector also goes on the black outline of the top screen but at least I got the top screen covered completely and there are zero air bubbles on my touch screen.Had to take off a different screen protector I put on before because I didn't know when the screen protectors would come and I was away.At least the last screen protector was only a pound but it was worth taking them off for the tech gear ones.Make sure your screen is spotless so I suggest using a screen wipe and then clean it with the cleaning clothe that techgear gives you with their screen protectors.
on 3 January 2016
I've used a lot of different screen protectors for a variety of devices, but none have ever worked as well as these! No stickiness, no residue left on the screen, no bubbles or other marks and easy to reapply if you don't align it right the first time. TechGear have set a new standard of quality for screen protectors with these beauties!
review image
on 12 April 2015
These cheap, protective films are essential items for all modern touch-screen devices

However, when applying be careful you don't get loads of bubbles etc as it can cause your 2DS to be bit un-responsive (I simply took it off & re-applied which corrected the problem) - hence the 4*s
on 25 February 2014
These are Amazing! in the pack there are 3 packs of x1Top and x1Bottom screen also x2 Microfiber Cloths for cleaning the screen. The instructions are easy to follow and they are exactly as described. Price is Amazing for what they are. They came in good packaging and they came 3-4 days after I ordered them. I would definitely recommend.
on 2 March 2016
I hate doing these things, because there is always some random spec of dust that gets caught, air bubbles, or the screen never sticks down fully (or any combination of). However, I found these to be the least fiddly and most straight forward.

Yes, the screens aren't on perfect (my fault), but they do a damn good job as protecting my 2DS.
on 1 May 2017
Does the trick nothing magical about it. Screen does seem a little dimmer, so I have up'ed the brightness. But that is a small price to pay to ensure no scratches damage the actual screens.
on 1 January 2018
Got theses for my daughters 2ds and it does the job and protects the screens ☺
on 29 April 2018
Serves the purpose with spares very pleased
on 15 June 2017
No hesitation with these as have many Techgear screen protectors for various phones and tablets in the past. Fit very well, simple to apply and bubble free! Pack of 3 protectors so will last a good while before more are required.
on 25 October 2017
Have worked a treat, always nervous with gadgets and children, so far this has prevented scratches from happening.