Customer reviews

on 3 December 2014
Bought one back in Sept. Intended as Xmas Present for my Grand Daughter. Checked it on arrival (Installed Batteries) worked fine. Removed batteries for safety, then stowed it in a cupboard in my Bedroom for safe keeping until a few weeks ago when I took it out for wrapping. Did a recheck by installing a new set of Batteries before wrapping. Pressed on/off switch and it didn't work. Appears there is no guarantee for this product. Pity. Ended up buying another similar lamp from another supplier so that my Grand Daughter wouldn't be disappointed. This one worked perfectly well. There's a story somewhere.
on 31 July 2014
My 8 year old grand-daughter loves this. I bought it for her so she could take it into her bunk bed to read or use it at her desk, being so slender and battery operated it takes up very little room and ideal if you don't have easy access to a socket and it works very well. I have been asked by her sister to buy her one for her birthday. It's a very nice product and features each member of the band. I feel it's a little over priced but you have to pay for what is popular at the time.
on 11 May 2014
I bought this for my daughters birthday, considering it's for 1D the qality was very poor, and the lights were very dim then did not work at all. Thought it was the batteries so I replaced them with new ones and still did not work. I have sent it back customer service was fantastic shame the same is not for the product.
on 17 March 2014
And now I can claim that literally! A superb, bright red lamp that allows me to see without using electricity. One derful.
on 12 February 2016
Good light, the granddaughter was very pleased with it .
on 14 February 2014
Excellent product . I Needed a lamp for my daughters bedroom that was battery operated as there is no plug socket near her bed . This light is bright enough to read under and doesn't take up any room on her bedside cabinet . She loves it
on 9 December 2014
Brilliant product good for any one direction fan
on 11 July 2014
My daughter loved this
on 29 December 2013
this product is great my daughter bought this out of her birthday money, its the cheapest one we have seen.it is very bright really pleased with the item.
on 20 November 2014
perfect for daughters desk without affecting any body else