on 9 May 2015
Prompt shipping. Fits fantastically. As a trans man i bought this for packing and 10/10 would reccomend to another trans man for packing with. Also, regardless of that it looks fantastic anf feels wonderful, I thoroughly reccomend this product!!!!!!
3 people found this helpful
on 4 September 2016
Nice comfortable fit and don't squash things about too much.

Certainly have had no complaints wearing these, the key feature isn't the front anyway.

They flatter your cakes nicely, easy access underwear for sure
One person found this helpful
on 11 July 2014
I ordered sizes M and L, not being sure which size would fit. When they arrived, they were both too small - though the L wasn't far off.
I contacted the company through the Amazon medium, to arrange a return and exchange for the XL size. The Company _ Jimmy Design were great to deal with. I now have the XL size in the post to me. The product looks as good in reality as it does in the picture.
I should add, that for me, British M and L sizes in this department usually do the job. If the XL size fits - and I'm sure it will, It will be spot on.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 16 September 2016
I love them! The fit is extremely comfortable and soft material, delivery was faster than expected as were due on the 3rd of October and arrived on the 16th of September ☺

Update: I liked my first pair so much I purchased another pair,would definitely recommend.
on 22 June 2015
Fits nicely, the mesh front panel works a treat and displays with a nice forward thrust and the back hole look with neat black and white straps framing my buttocks showing a full moon got plenty of admiring looks in the gym this morning, plus it holds an erection!
One person found this helpful
on 30 June 2017
Good fit, but after one wash the colours run, so am now left with a blackish/reddish item, which is not as flattering as you would think.
on 1 October 2015
its ok but not sure about asian's bulge without bing rude, the retailer would need to add more space for western's, overall good material and i like to wear this when i am in the gym
on 25 May 2017
it fitting very well, happy with the buy
on 18 May 2016
Good product. Quick delivery. I normally wear sml for 30in waist, in these i ordered med, perfect fit. Have just sent for more.
on 4 December 2016
great fit as im smaller than average down there. lady loves the feel