on 12 January 2017
Purchased style7.lovely.arrived faster than expected.received with 2 pens??? Instead of screen guard.... Therefore not as described...and will have to buy separately the screen film.otherwise very nice!
on 6 March 2016
Not the same as the original wallet for my phone as I do not have a touch screen. The product is excellent value for money unfortunately the wrong one for me. It looked the same in picture but it's different.
on 7 September 2015
I love this case. It protects my phone perfectly and I can find it wherever I leave it, even in the bottom of my handbag !
on 13 July 2014
Will do the job but nothing too exciting. Only inexpensive though so no complaints
on 5 May 2014
It's beautiful and just what I needed to protect my phone from being broken as the window's screens have a tendency of cracking very easily!
on 29 October 2015
My 2nd one of these covers .... Love them.
on 29 May 2014
fast delivery, product is as described, very good value i am made-up with purchase thank you hope to purchase goods in the future
on 26 May 2014
Loved this phone case, so colourful and pretty
on 5 March 2014
I am very pleased with this its very good quality for the price, but it would be more convenient if it had a little poch attached to the side for the pen.
on 13 August 2014
magnet has moved allready so will not fastern